District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

What is your brother doing now? Is he at school playing? Didn't know if he got a scholrship to play anywhere. Great competitor, did it all for WH.

I do believe that Poindexter decided not play at the next level. He did a very good job of leading his team. They will miss him but every team goes through this. Someone will step up.

What is your brother doing now? Is he at school playing? Didn't know if he got a scholrship to play anywhere. Great competitor, did it all for WH.

No he didnt play anywhere because he couldnt he was a good high school player but nothing more very undersized. On the college level at 6'2 u have to be able to handle and shoot. Theres no 5'10 white power forwards on the next level for him to pick on.

No he didnt play anywhere because he couldnt he was a good high school player but nothing more very undersized. On the college level at 6'2 u have to be able to handle and shoot. Theres no 5'10 white power forwards on the next level for him to pick on.

ha get real man!! first off QUIT HATIN! he was good enough he just chose not to play...i dont know if u knew but as i recall he ran pg for his aau team and if u put a 5'10 so called power forward on him why wouldnt he play post?? thts obvious bball knowledge....its called a mismatch!! O and since u obviously dont think he got any offers..get on the phone and make some calls to these schools.....martin methodist...mid-continent (mayfield,kentucky)...lindsey wilson....should i continue???? ..................Get ur facts rights old man

ha get real man!! first off QUIT HATIN! he was good enough he just chose not to play...i dont know if u knew but as i recall he ran pg for his aau team and if u put a 5'10 so called power forward on him why wouldnt he play post?? thts obvious bball knowledge....its called a mismatch!! O and since u obviously dont think he got any offers..get on the phone and make some calls to these schools.....martin methodist...mid-continent (mayfield,kentucky)...lindsey wilson....should i continue???? ..................Get ur facts rights old man

Not hatin good HIGH SCHOOL player. Theres no way he played point guard or even the 2 or 3 he cant even walk and chew gum. Thats my point there is no 5'10 post from westmoreland he can pick on in college which is the position he plays. On the next level he would play bigger players who would work him. I played against him last year and he was the 4 who couldnt shoot or dribble ask anybody with a non-biased opinion.

Not hatin good HIGH SCHOOL player. Theres no way he played point guard or even the 2 or 3 he cant even walk and chew gum. Thats my point there is no 5'10 post from westmoreland he can pick on in college which is the position he plays. On the next level he would play bigger players who would work him. I played against him last year and he was the 4 who couldnt shoot or dribble ask anybody with a non-biased opinion.

you are such a hater dude! he couldn't walk and chew gum maybe in the 7th grade. Last year he was just District MVP! get real.

white house is going to look goood posing with their region championship trophy this spring in their new uni's! will gammons may even dunk in a game!

You honestly think White House is better than CPA, Maplewood, and East Lit? What a joke. That's like saying Greenbrier is gonna win state... RIDICULOUS

Edited by hokiehokiehi15

Im real and not hatin. Craig Bradshaw was district MVP. Poindexter shared district player of the year with EJ Perry. And bottom line hes not playing anywhere so theres your facts.

Please get your facts straight. Bradshaw won district tournament MVP. Poindexter and Perry were district co-mvps. Poindexter played point-forward this past season. Yes, he could have played college ball but decided not to play. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, he must have dropped 20 on you too. I willing to bet you can't beat him one on one. As a matter of fact, I know you can't.

Gentry will be back the first of January and no- the pg did not tear his acl. Saw him play in the cpa league on saturday and he looked fine to me. It is going to be a great season, no doubt. WH will be very good and with their length and 1-3-1 zone they probably are the favorite in District 9, like the saying goes "to be the man, you got to beat the man!"

CPA and Maplewood are leaders of District 10, but I would say that a "darkhorse" in that district is East Literature, at least according to an assistant coaching friend who's son plays in that district.

Actually, the quote goes like this.... to be the man, you got to beat the man WHOOOOO!.

You honestly think White House is better than CPA, Maplewood, and East Lit? What a joke. That's like saying Greenbrier is gonna win state... RIDICULOUS

Dont forget that hostile MLK defense who is liable to upset anybody. Practices start monday and then games after that. What are the early matchups? I know greenbrier plays Harpeth in thier first game

Edited by wariors24