Avery

pujo

I think Cloudland can slow Avery down if they shut down their run game. I like the Landers run D this year. Cloudland needs to play zone. If they man up like West Wilkes did, then Avery will have a 400 yard passing night. It just depends alot on how long Cloudland can keep their offense on the field.

cloudlands run d is holding teams to 1.8 yards a carry.but avert is a passing team cloudland is a running team.we will see what happens when these two worlds collide

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cloudland can slow Avery down if they shut down their run game. I like the Landers run D this year. Cloudland needs to play zone. If they man up like West Wilkes did, then Avery will have a 400 yard passing night. It just depends alot on how long Cloudland can keep their offense on the field.

It wouldn,t surprise me to see Michael Hyden at the other end of a pass or 2.He's just a good athelete and makes Cloudland a better team. This team seems to have grit, think they will play with pride.

It wouldn,t surprise me to see Michael Hyden at the other end of a pass or 2.He's just a good athelete and makes Cloudland a better team. This team seems to have grit, think they will play with pride.

well heck they lost..but they never gave up all night.what is the deal with unaka wining over west green