**Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County**

ArtVandalay

SCBear is pretty much completely wrong SC always has speed

the WRs are fast as well as the secondary

I dont know what games ScBear was watchin

Don't sleep on their offense and I wouldn't throw on SC

Well, i don't believe he was too far off on his views of the team. I watched the WB game and if we stop the SC QB, i think we can shut you guys down. Not bragging, just observation. That is, if we show up to play and don't lay an egg. Roll Tribe!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i don't believe he was too far off on his views of the team. I watched the WB game and if we stop the SC QB, i think we can shut you guys down. Not bragging, just observation. That is, if we show up to play and don't lay an egg. Roll Tribe!!!!!

I really would like see us go down there and blow the bears out. I enjoy the game alot more when I can relax in the forth quarter and let the parking lot clear a little. I don't think this will be that kind of game though. I think SCBear is giving us some mis-information. I've already heard from the scrimmages that they have good speed this year and a very good Quarterback. We haven't gone up against a good QB yet and our secondary has something to prove. I just hope we can come out of Dollywood with a win.

I really would like see us go down there and blow the bears out. I enjoy the game alot more when I can relax in the forth quarter and let the parking lot clear a little. I don't think this will be that kind of game though. I think SCBear is giving us some mis-information. I've already heard from the scrimmages that they have good speed this year and a very good Quarterback. We haven't gone up against a good QB yet and our secondary has something to prove. I just hope we can come out of Dollywood with a win.

Mis-information is right WaCo. Sevier Co. 4x200m team finished 4th at Murfreesboro last spring and they weren't all Srs. Ask him if they have a Jr. WR named Pippin who ran track last year with times better than Derrick Steele. Tribe DBs need to be ready to defend the pass.

Pretty fair assesment. QB Danny Chastain had a bad game but was under duress much of the night due to the poor line play and the aggresive scheme JC's defense played. The Patriots limited our passing game and we struggled. It's as simple as that.

Mis-information is right WaCo. Sevier Co. 4x200m team finished 4th at Murfreesboro last spring and they weren't all Srs. Ask him if they have a Jr. WR named Pippin who ran track last year with times better than Derrick Steele. Tribe DBs need to be ready to defend the pass.

My guess is, the Indians Defense led by Justin "All Day" Long and the Linebacker crew will keep the Smokey Bears QB on the run all game. Steele and Cannon will be covering the Secondary just fine.

We don't like this bunch from Dollywood, and they got a serious behind whippin' coming to them Friday Night.

Roll Tribe Roll

My guess is, the Indians Defense led by Justin "All Day" Long and the Linebacker crew will keep the Smokey Bears QB on the run all game. Steele and Cannon will be covering the Secondary just fine.

We don't like this bunch from Dollywood, and they got a serious behind whippin' coming to them Friday Night.

Roll Tribe Roll

Dang Art You got me grinnin from ear to ear. If it's a behind whoopin they want then it's a behind whoopin they're gonna get. ROLL TRIBE !!

Roll Tribe Roll

Poor ol Art. Keeps trying to pick a fight but no one will bite.

SCBear is pretty much completely wrong SC always has speed

the WRs are fast as well as the secondary

I dont know what games ScBear was watchin

Don't sleep on their offense and I wouldn't throw on SC

You're looking at this issue in a vacum. SC's speed is fine for the WB's, Halls and the other average teams we play but it will be exposed against the faster, more athletic teams. Heck, JC is by no means an elite team and our WR's had all sorts of trouble just getting seperation from them. When Pippen and Johnson get caught from behind by JC's secondary that is causefor concern. The scary thought is that DB will have better athletes and more team speed than anyone we will play during the regular season.

SC seem to have an unusually bad game last week. They should be able to beat db. go bears

The smoky bears had a great trip up to kingsport last year.They got to see one of the biggest and unthinkable endings to a Dobyns Bennett football game ever.Without looking back,I think the score was 13-10 DB late in the 3ed.DB had missed many chances to have a big lead and looked to be the better of the two.From that point,I think SC got one or two first downs and won 30-13.I might be a little off,but it was the biggest fall apart that I have ever seen without it just being a bad bunch of refs that would occur in another one of our disapointing games last year.This year we are back to normal,after having an unusually bad season last year.The DB fans should have a great trip to SC and the team should add to the all time list.