The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the Pirate ship appears loaded with gun powder and with the SM game creeping closer OP wonders how this crew of Pirates will respond to playing on the road? Will they be looking past Cascade? Will Cascade be like Wiley Coyote and be unable to catch the Road Runners disguised as Pirates?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow,

Old Pirate says the Pirate ship appears loaded with gun powder and with the SM game creeping closer OP wonders how this crew of Pirates will respond to playing on the road? Will they be looking past Cascade? Will Cascade be like Wiley Coyote and be unable to catch the Road Runners disguised as Pirates?

Cascades lack of experience hurt again last night. Kids jumping offsides on 4th down while the other teams punter was on the field. Many dropped passes. Many dumb penalties, terrible kick coverage, kids lining up wrong on defense. Poor line play. All of this was expected by most this year. You don't lose sixteen seniors and never miss a beat. Hate it for Jared because he had last year to make the dumb mistakes everyone else is making this year.

All said and done, Cascade isn't ready for SP. Week 8 you don't want to meet cascade. For now they are still learning.

Ow,

Cascades lack of experience hurt again last night. Kids jumping offsides on 4th down while the other teams punter was on the field. Many dropped passes. Many dumb penalties, terrible kick coverage, kids lining up wrong on defense. Poor line play. All of this was expected by most this year. You don't lose sixteen seniors and never miss a beat. Hate it for Jared because he had last year to make the dumb mistakes everyone else is making this year.

All said and done, Cascade isn't ready for SP. Week 8 you don't want to meet cascade. For now they are still learning.

Hey Mike? Whatcha Got In The Stew Pot For Friday? :twisted:

Ow,

The funniest off sides came when one of the drummers (don't know which team)hit a loud boom just before the ball was snapped and Cascade jumped. :roflolk: Good luck to the Champs this week. I think you may need it.

South Pittsburg will be MUCH better by week eight as well. They only have 5 or 6 seniors. They are some what of a young team this year.

Oh I'm sure South Pitt will be better Ambassador. You SP folks are so defensive! I'm sure you guys will be head and shoulders better than everyone at that point. Only point I was making is from a talent standpoint, cascade has a ton of room for improvement. Hopefully receivers get more sure handed , line play improves defenders learn assignments and special teams improve a lot. I don't think cascade ran a kickoff out past the 25 all night and gave up several big returns. We learned last year if you give anyone a short field it will be a long night.

Edited by cascade11

Hey Mike? Whatcha Got in The Stew Pot For Friday? :twisted:

I like Cascade11 so I will try not to add too much to the Pot. SP have a only a couple seniors and they are settling really well just 2 games in. Our biggest question was the QB play, and Millard played like and All-Stater last night. He made great decisions of when to throw and when to throw away. Most of our starters are Juniors and Soph, with even some Freshman getting playing time. Like Cascade11 said, it is hard when you lose 16 or 18 seniors. Cascade will get better as the season goes, but I hope SP can keep this intensity throughout the ENTIRE season. No offense to Cascade, but this year will be worse than last. Pirate Rule!

SP- 58

CC- 7

I agree Mike I like Cascade always a classy bunch but that aside this one may be over in the first 8 mins. Its hard to call off the dogs when the pups on the sideline are just as good. this may be the most talented young depth ive ever seen. Mike question 4 ya cous. how many does that make something like 35 out of 42 teams we mercy ruled? do u know what it is ? I really do hope Cascade gets it together this week id love to see a decent game . although im not complaning lol.