The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

Hey Nice To Meet All You Hosers. South Pitt Has A Great Team Again. Cascade In The First Quarter Was Effective Because Everybody Was Hitting Their Man And Following Assignments. After The Interception They Sorta Started Standing Up And Looking For The Ball Carrier. You Have To Be More Disciplined On Defense. Bottom Line Hit Your Man......Hard! And Uncle Dave It Was My Pleasure. Tom And Mike Your True To Form. Powerp Howdy. And I Met Boxman, Pepsi 500, Batman, LTR, And Last But Not Least ZonePirate. I Probably Will Catch The Game Next Week On Your Home Turf! My Pal Blevins Has Invited Me And I Have Accepted. Now No Banners Or Announcements Will Be Necessary. If Ya Tailgaiting? Give Me An Idea Of What To Bring...The Weather Should Be Brilliant! :twisted: Gonna Try And Bring The Duck! And The Hosers From Trouserdale Have Committed To Coming...So It Should Be A Good Un!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nice To Meet All You Hosers. South Pitt Has A Great Team Again. Cascade In The First Quarter Was Effective Because Everybody Was Hitting Their Man And Following Assignments. After The Interception They Sorta Started Standing Up And Looking For The Ball Carrier. You Have To Be More Disciplined On Defense. Bottom Line Hit Your Man......Hard! And Uncle Dave It Was My Pleasure. Tom And Mike Your True To Form. Powerp Howdy. And I Met Boxman, Pepsi 500, Batman, LTR, And Last But Not Least ZonePirate. I Probably Will Catch The Game Next Week On Your Home Turf! My Pal Blevins Has Invited Me And I Have Accepted. Now No Banners Or Announcements Will Be Necessary. If Ya Tailgaiting? Give Me An Idea Of What To Bring...The Weather Should Be Brilliant! :twisted: Gonna Try And Bring The Duck! And The Hosers From Trouserdale Have Committed To Coming...So It Should Be A Good Un!

Enjoyed it Butchie, and thanks again. Hubby and I had a great time! :thumb:

Edited by LovethoseRockets

Enjoyed it Butchie, and thanks again. Hubby and I had a great time! :thumb:

Hey It Was My Pleasure Dear. Thank-You So Much For Taking The Time And Making The Effort To Meet Me. I've Met Alot Of Classy People Because Of This Web-Site, I Would Have Otherwise Not Ever Have Met! I Feel My Life Is Fuller And More Rounded By The People I Have Met And Chatted With. Good Luck To You Dear. And Your Hubby Is Tops As Well!. :thumb:

Butchie you're a class act... no matter what C11 says... :D again, good to meet you...