PC v Decauter Co Riverside

Vikinger

Weak teams or not, PC done what they needed to do the first three games and I beleive they'll continue taking care of business. The kids don't control the schedule so all they can do is play well every week no matter who they play. Your supposed to win close games with tough opponents and blow out weaker ones. So far they've covered the blowouts now its time to grind out a tough one.

Both Teams have some talent on both sides of the ball. I think this one is going to come down to the special teams and turnovers. I think the offense's know how to score, while Perry County has tons of threats, the Riverside bunch knows how to kill the clock and wear down a defense. The other thing that will be a factor is where the game is played. Some teams feed off the hostile environment. Perry County has proven they know how to handle that situation last year in Mt. Pleasant. They were down by 2 scores in less than a minute of that game. Then came back and handled their business. As I said it will be a battle. The schedules can be thrown out the window for both teams come Friday night, no one cares in this rivalry what the strength of schedule factors into the so called prediction.

So if your grandmother lives in Riverside, you better tell her to move... Because the Vikings are coming to burn her house down. LOL

I was at the Huntingdon scrimmage and it was not so tough. Vikings were up at 4:00 am working out and practicing when Huntingdon showed up at 8:00 everyday. Although I didn't test it, the heat index had to be right at the max when we started playing and we scored twice right off the bat. They have some good players, but they hadn't come together as a unit. Wow, two games makes you tested and true? I don't think either team can say that, but you keep thinking it if it helps you play better.

Dude 4 in the mornin? Yeah right

Yea the teams you have played are all terrible and the teams that Riverside has played are both really good teams. Common sense says that Perry Co. hasn't played the competition that Riverside has. Besides that I believe that Riverside is a whole more athletic team and a way better coached team. Riverside should win this one.

So what exactly constitutes better coached? Just a short while ago PC was absolutely horrible in football. They have now improved immensley over the course of 2 seaons. I would have to say that took some pretty good coaching. I guess as far as the intricacies of the game such as technique, philosiphy, or game planning/tactics go, Riverside must be better. Also you know this b/c you have been to and watched PC practice/play while implementing and executing their game plan? Sure, this is why these kinds of statements annoy me and seem bogus.....

As far as the game goes, I believe Tucker will be the diff and PC takes it by a TD.....

Edited by Kevin38

We have the best coaches in the state. We can definetly outcoach a midget and his fat buddies!

PC 63 Riv 0

HAHA really come on get this kid out of here. Perry Co. doesn't have the best coaches in the state and neither does Riverside. Though I don't believe this game will be 63-0 at all. Perry Co will face their toughest opponent so far this Friday. Just from what I have seen out of both teams this year I truly believe that Riverside will win this game.