Westview vs Camden

Lions4ever

CAMDEN WILL BE HARD TO BEAT THIS ONE COULD GO TO WESTVIEW IN A CLOSE ONE WESTVIEW 17 CAMDEN 14

IF YOU CAN BEAT THE BULLDOGS YOU HAVE A SHOT AT BEATING ANYONE BUT ALCOA.

for one westveiw wont score 17 on camden and two they wont hold camdens offense to 14 there is no way that will happen only way westview beats camden is in a shoot out and i dont look for that to happen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview has still not put together a full game on offense and I don't think they will this week. Very fortunate to win against Milan, and I think Camden may be the best team in the west.Coach Ward will have his team ready to play fiday, and he knows Coach Coady's every move, got to go with yellow and black in this one.Westview just don't have the heart or the passion to win the big game.

1st-Taking nothing away from Camden because they are a pretty good dang team this year, they beat us yes but I would not say they handed it to us. They have probably the best all around team in the area this year. We lost on the scoreboard but IMO we played with them pretty much the whole game and I would imagine most Lion fans would say the same thing.

2nd-As far as the WV game, well coulda, shoulda, woulda. I hate the QB went down for most of the first half because he is a good one. Probably the best QB in this area. I'm sort of bias so I going to say the outcome would have been the same regardless.

Now to this game. Since we have seen them both, I'm gonna have to go with the Lions in this one. The Lions D will dominate WV's O-line. To much speed and alot more physical than WV's. Camden's offense is much more explosive than the Chargers. To many playmakers for WV's D to contain. WV's D is the strength of this years team but Camden will just be to much for them to handle. Camden's secondary had better bring their A game thats for sure. Chargers have some pretty good receivers and Spencer has a great knack for finding them. This will boil down to can WV O line give him time to throw and I say no. If WV could muster up a run game to keep them honest, they might have a chance but it ain't gonna happen.

Camden 34-13

Would love to see this one! I don't get to see the W.TN teams in 3A very often and have never seen either team play. Sounds like this year they are the best of the West, along with Milan. Is this game streamed on the net or archived anywhere so an E.TN guy could watch? We already know Alcoa all too well so I would just like to throw them out of the equation temporarily and fantasize about a "tornadoeless" landscape and see what it would look like. Good luck to both teams for an injury free, hard fought game :thumb:

Camden wins 13-10 in a defensive juggerknot.

Whew!! Just glad to come outta this one alive and somewhat in one piece.

Ugly game in the trenches with the refs pulling both teams into a huddle on the field (never have seen that one before)to warn them about the extracurricular stuff going on...eventually resulted in a couple personal foul calls for both sides and a game ejection for a Westview player. Hate to see that kinda stuff go on...but it was a hard fought game on both sides for all 4 quarters.

The Lions had too many mental errors and allowed the Chargers to hang around too long and it nearly cost them the game. Camden has a lot to work on and I'm sure that will be thoroughly "discussed" during film break down this week. Westview's D is for real... just glad to have this one behind us. Go LIONS!:thumb:

Whew!! Just glad to come outta this one alive and somewhat in one piece.

Ugly game in the trenches with the refs pulling both teams into a huddle on the field (never have seen that one before)to warn them about the extracurricular stuff going on...eventually resulted in a couple personal foul calls for both sides and a game ejection for a Westview player. Hate to see that kinda stuff go on...but it was a hard fought game on both sides for all 4 quarters.

The Lions had too many mental errors and allowed the Chargers to hang around too long and it nearly cost them the game. Camden has a lot to work on and I'm sure that will be thoroughly "discussed" during film break down this week. Westview's D is for real... just glad to have this one behind us. Go LIONS!:thumb:

Congrats to Camden on the victory. You have an awesome team with a lot of speed and talent. It was a hard fought game and like was said earlier...I've never seen the refs bring the teams together for the discussion either. The Jackson area association called this game and it's a lot different than the North West association. You guys are for real and are the best team we've played this year...hopefully, we'll get another match up later. Good luck the rest of the way.