HARDIN VALLEY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

Yes they are oppressed. They are heading in the right direction. What i noticed about their team last year, was their linemen were undersized. I mean, they were kinda skinny....but im sure they have been working hard in the weight room and trying to add some bulk.

I like their QB. I think HV is up and coming. Will be a force to be reckoned with in the very near future.

Someone from Karns told me that #3 was ejected from Friday nights game. If refs ejected him, he is out for a game or two. What's the word?? Clinton gets the big 6'6" player back for Friday nights game. What position does he play? Is he the real deal or a just a big ole boy trying to play a little football. With that size, he could get some college looks.

Someone from Karns told me that #3 was ejected from Friday nights game. If refs ejected him, he is out for a game or two. What's the word?? Clinton gets the big 6'6" player back for Friday nights game. What position does he play? Is he the real deal or a just a big ole boy trying to play a little football. With that size, he could get some college looks.

He plays t/dt. During the summer, he didnt really look like he was giving it 100%, but a scout told him with his size, he was going to get some looks, and ever since then, he has been wearing it out! If he was to get a little meaner and realize how strong he really is, he could have a special year!

# 3 was ejected as far as i know. I didnt see the refs make the ejection signal, but i saw #3 come to the sidelines and take off his pads and stuff and he looked very upset. For some reason, a couple of the Karns players like to hit other players between the legs....the same thing happened to another Clinton player last year as well. Oh well, it is what it is.