HARDIN VALLEY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

Boy thats a tough loss for Clinton! But it happens all the time to young football teams who prob. under estiamated HV a little! They have a very good running back, and im sure they remembered last years game a bit to because Clinton really beat them up all night! This loss will be the turning point one way or the other for Clinton! they will either turn it around, or win one more game! hopefully they will turn it around because they do have to talent on that team!

Boy thats a tough loss for Clinton! But it happens all the time to young football teams who prob. under estiamated HV a little! They have a very good running back, and im sure they remembered last years game a bit to because Clinton really beat them up all night! This loss will be the turning point one way or the other for Clinton! they will either turn it around, or win one more game! hopefully they will turn it around because they do have to talent on that team!

Our young qb seems to be having a tougher time with the overall speed of the game than i thought he would. He has the option to call an audible at the line of scrimmage , but i dont think he feels comfortable doing it yet. He is learning and will only get better. Good luck next week against T.C.

Lot of good coaches have coached at Lake City.

Oskie,seems to me (I could be wrong, of course. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken) that perhaps Lake City has come full circle since it was a high school back in the day. I remember them having good girls basketball coaches. Always competitive! Can't remember their names, though. (I apologize for that). Nobody's bashing any coaches, regardless of what they have coached or their origin. My comment to Opie was meant to pose the question, "If I'm a football kid looking to play football at the high school level, where would I want to play?" With Gillum and the Prices at AC, if I WANT to be competitive, WHERE WOULD I WANT TO GO PLAY FOOTBALL? My answer, of course, would be AC.

....NOT Clinton. Or Fulton, right now. Kids want to win. They don't care WHERE their coaches originate. Sorry if I offended you. Nothing personal.

That raises an interesting point. If the kids that transfer are as good as they think or say they are, why wouldnt they stay where they are and make that highschool team better?

Like the Price brothers? If they had stayed at Campbell Co., wouldnt that have made CC a better team? If i am a good football player, im going to do everything i can to make my team better, not just go where a team is already good.

Just something to think about!

That raises an interesting point. If the kids that transfer are as good as they think or say they are, why wouldnt they stay where they are and make that highschool team better?

Like the Price brothers? If they had stayed at Campbell Co., wouldnt that have made CC a better team? If i am a good football player, im going to do everything i can to make my team better, not just go where a team is already good.

Just something to think about!

Just being good wont make a team better when you have bad coaches. Look at Clinton they have good talent but continue to fail. If Clinton had AC coaching staff they would be doing great. Kids want to play for a program that cares about winning has a good fan base and with good coaches.

Just being good wont make a team better when you have bad coaches. Look at Clinton they have good talent but continue to fail. If Clinton had AC coaching staff they would be doing great. Kids want to play for a program that cares about winning has a good fan base and with good coaches.

I have always taken up for our coaching staff, but i do believe that our coaching staff didnt have our team ready to play friday night. I know that we are a young team, but they have to grow up at some point and quit using that as an excuse. This team doesnt have leadership. I dont see anyone taking on that role like Hazelhurst or Stone did last season. Im going to be behind these coaches and kids, win or lose.