Harriman at Wartburg

olerockyrebel

the dogs came to play and play they did. offense and defense looked awesome but we had 2 special teams let downs(something to work on). i think we did good penalty wise. the main thing is they are 4-0 and still improving every week.

players,coaches,band, and fans keep up the good work. it will take everyone to keep this going!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the puppys beat the worse harriman team ive ever seen. i thought with us being off and only 2 morgan co teams playing and coalfield playing a bigger school and the puppys playing a single a team that they could score most pts for once in county but they couldnt even do that. we still have number 1 off. we get jellico this week. we should get 50 or more.

Hey ole tiger glad you could make it to the game friday. You finaly got to see what a real spread offence looked like, not that so called spread you run at sunbright. You want admit it but I know what your thinking how in the world are we going to stop that offence, and by the way you don't have the right to down a team intil you play them. Harriman is a good football team and would beat sunbright all over the field.

WOW lol. Ole Tiger I can't wait 2 see what u will say when Wartburg beats u. It will probably be the funniest thing u've said in a very long time. I'll give it 2 sunbright England is an athlete and very good. Your offense can score points, but i don't understand how u talk so bad about Wartburg putting up 41 on Harriman, who is always a good team. Wartburg and Sunbright both have a good offense, but by the record it looks like Wartburg's is better. AND we definately don't want 2 compare the Defense because Wartburg would have that in the bag i believe. But please keep posting... It always gives me a good laugh on all the sports lol :roflol:

wow the puppys beat the worse harriman team ive ever seen. i thought with us being off and only 2 morgan co teams playing and coalfield playing a bigger school and the puppys playing a single a team that they could score most pts for once in county but they couldnt even do that. we still have number 1 off. we get jellico this week. we should get 50 or more.

probably could have hung another score or two on Harriman, but why not let the future stars get some reps. Remember defense wins championships and Wartburg shut down a pretty powerful offense Friday. Harriman has a really good team(if they weren't Sunbright would schedule them) and in their district it will probably come down to them and Greenback.

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVIS!!!! FINISH STRONG!!!!

probably could have hung another score or two on Harriman, but why not let the future stars get some reps. Remember defense wins championships and Wartburg shut down a pretty powerful offense Friday. Harriman has a really good team(if they weren't Sunbright would schedule them) and in their district it will probably come down to them and Greenback.

yea yea yea. harriman is so great thats why they are 1-3. :roflol: well the puppys def better get better before they face a real off like us in week 10. we will show you all how to run the spread the right way.

you all scored all you could. you all threw a td pass with couple of min left. real classy.

yea yea yea. harriman is so great thats why they are 1-3. :roflol: well the puppys def better get better before they face a real off like us in week 10. we will show you all how to run the spread the right way.

like i said, if Harriman was that bad they would be on Sunbrights schedule. Harriman is 1-2 because we put them their just like Coalfield put you at 0-1 in HIGH SCHOOL PLAY.

Edited by thordad

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Hey lil tiger according to coacht Harriman is 1-2. With losses to two really good teams. Wartburg & Kingston. For someone that knows so much you appear to know very little.

[/quote

Cant wait till weeks 8,9and 10 that is 3 losses for you!!! enjoy your candy schedule! Any team the puppys have played could woop your tails, Maybe on of these days you all will schedule some teams to helpp u improve instead of set u all up for disappointment!!!!