Oneida @ Cumberland Gap

crow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the greatest Hank.....still waiting for the "rocketship" to get off the ground! However, it seems we might have, at least, got the ignition system ready last week. It has been an Indian Summer though, so maybe things are better than I think. Plus, nothing like a complete "nutcase" from Sunbright to keep me on my toes. And trust me, I was being polite using the word......nutcase.....there. :rolleyes: How are the "Hills"!?!?

Kazooloo

it is going to be a long off week.

Well...with the youth of this team, the slow start, and all the fumble problems... I'm still predicting an Indian win this week. We've played them the last few years and you can see they're progressing in the right direction. They just won't be able to pose too much of a problem for you this year. I'm going out on a limb here and predicting a shut out. Don't let me down, Injuns.

OHS-28 (only because of three turnovers)

Bye-0

:twisted::lol::twisted:

Help a dimwit out, Seven....what does shame on Johnny mean?

:mrgreen: Kazadimwit :mrgreen:

I don't know. It's OleTiger's signature. I think he said something about it earlier in the year. Had something to do with a coach I believe.

Been chasing any little white balls around lately? I've really slacked off since the first of July. Plus, I don't really play enough to be as good as I should be. No doubt the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. :angry: