Creekwood vs. Fairview

FriNightLights

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the kids throwing is messed up,BAD... he would of had a super high completion rate but just cant throw it.When we have to stop a good jump run wide open and chase the ball behind us out of the grass,that is bad. But we did not need precision passing against Creekwood.

Fair enough. Maybe the description of how he throws it is messed up too. Nose of the football down isn't bad mechanics. Anyway, Fairview appears to be rolling despite the qb.

So if those guys were healthy then CW would have won 54 to 17?????

yes the only game Creek Wood has won this year all three played. Odom had a tweaked groin in that game. the only reason the waverly game was close was because of the refs. you may be that i'm like everyone else blaming games on the refs, but if you saw the poor calls in that game you would agree.

First off, its not Fairview's fault that creekwood didnt play those players so lets not get carried away with the score being reversed. Second, Fairview's first team defense only gave up a field goal that creekwood's great kicker had to hit from fairview's 20 ( thats an 80 yard field goal... well it was really long anyway) Creekwoods offense had nothing going and creekwood defense could stop a leak in a rowboat. time to move on fellas

yes the only game Creek Wood has won this year all three played. Odom had a tweaked groin in that game. the only reason the waverly game was close was because of the refs. you may be that i'm like everyone else blaming games on the refs, but if you saw the poor calls in that game you would agree.

Sorry refs didn't give an advantage to no one that game. Waverly outgained CW in yardage and had the qb set up on 3rd down of the last drive before throwing, Waverly scores again with a wide open reciever 20 yards behind the CW defense giving them the victory. Cw run a fumble back 65 yds. (fluke play) I have to say if Lee isn't in the lineup CW does hurt a lot offensively though.

Cw prob still wouldn't have won if everybody was healthy. just lost to much last year to turn around this fast. I hope they can put it together this week though. district is all that matters. Cw needs some leadership though they looked down and out when things started going south. Gotta keep your heads up and fight back.

I played last year and and no problem with Fairview or waverly players they were fun to play.

but Fairviews head coach is a punk.