Anderson Co vs Powell

Space3

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell has one big key out of 3 keys you need to beat AC. The first one is run the ball! Keep the best offense in the state off the field! You also have to pressure Williams! Great QB, but like all they are not near as effective when pressure is put on them! The last one, cause turnovers! Ill go ahead a pick Powell because there at home, and have alot of motivation after last seasons game when they should have beat AC! Running game is to strong, AC couldnt stop it last season, they wont this season! And for the record, Powell needs to press cover their recievers! No Wilson to throw it up to, run a 2 man coverage and see how they respond! Good luck to both teams, winner brings home a district title trophy!

Space AC is number 3 in the state, and a really good football team! Believe me everyone knows they have a change and really good one! I just based my pick off those two things, not because Powell has the better team! They are really even if you ask me, but I like home teams in that circumstance! If the mavs stop the run, they will win big, but thats the weakness in your defense! maybe I'm wrong, but believe me ac as more than a chance!

True, but that would fire anyone up no one giving them a chance.

Absolutely, although I don't think a vote of approximately 7-2 in favor of Powell (on this thread) is very scientific. Just ask the AP voters, who have AC ahead of Powell. Plus, AC made a deep playoff run last year.

I think there are a number of people picking AC and plenty picking Powell. I think it would be easy for both of these coaches to find a plethora of billboard material leading up to this game.

Edited by osunut2

Space AC is number 3 in the state, and a really good football team! Believe me everyone knows they have a change and really good one! I just based my pick off those two things, not because Powell has the better team! They are really even if you ask me, but I like home teams in that circumstance! If the mavs stop the run, they will win big, but thats the weakness in your defense! maybe I'm wrong, but believe me ac as more than a chance!

I know they do so does Powell. It's really witch team shows up to play. I am expecting a really good game from both teams. I just know that AC will prob be saying we are ranked 3rd in the state and no one is picking you guys to win. They will use anything to fire the kids up a little more.

I know they do so does Powell. It's really witch team shows up to play. I am expecting a really good game from both teams. I just know that AC will prob be saying we are ranked 3rd in the state and no one is picking you guys to win. They will use anything to fire the kids up a little more.

I think your right space, AC really plays their better games when they are the underdog and not expected to win. This might be the fuel the Mavs need to get past Powell on friday night. Either way, which ever team loses, the season is still not over for that team, but i bet these two teams meet again in the playoffs.

I think your right space, AC really plays their better games when they are the underdog and not expected to win. This might be the fuel the Mavs need to get past Powell on friday night. Either way, which ever team loses, the season is still not over for that team, but i bet these two teams meet again in the playoffs.

I dont think they are not expected to win....lol Im just saying they no there good and it will fire them up when everyone is picking powell to run all over them. Offense dont need anything im talking about firing up the DEFENSE!!! AC could use extra motavation for there D. Its going to be a great challenge for AC to slow down the run, also great challenge for Powell to slow down the pass. This is what makes this game so exciting!!!!! :popcorneater: