Anderson Co vs Powell

Space3

Not real sure why someone needed attention and made another thread about this game when this thread clearly gives people a place to pick their winner... but anyways,

My pick having seen both teams practice this week will be

AC - 17

Powell - 48

Lets see if this hits the nail on the head...

and as others had stated... they will see each other in the playoffs!

Ok your not picking my lotto number this week! Columbia went to the state and they did not blow AC players and coaching staff out; in fact they only won in the last minute. At that time columbia had the largest line in the state. I would never count AC players the Gillums and Price,s and the other great coaching staff out. And what about the AP poll give them a little credit; at least they have 3 and 4 respectfully. To hold AC to 17 point with everyone fresh is like trying to catch a wild quarter horse in an open field. The only stopping to AC is the refs; and it is about time AC gets a break on that score board!

I would not be hammering any nails anytime soon. :) Have a good one!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be hammering any nails anytime soon. :) Have a good one!!

Not sure, but I think he's a Central troll. So, I'm surely playing into his hands by acknowledging his ridiculous post. On paper, this is not a blowout. Of course, anything can happen. But, hold on a minute, he's seen practice and can conclude that AC will get blown out and Powell will score more against AC than any team other except Halls that Powell has played this year. Wow.

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers. No insults intended, just for fun.

The AC Mavericks will gallop into scenic downtown Powell like a thundering herd of thoroughbreds. Boasting an unblemished record, a vaunted passing attack and burning up score boards wherever they play. But these finicky ponies will trott right into the middle of an ambush. The Panthers running game is beginning to look like one of General Pattons armoured assaults and the defense will put a great deal of pressure on the QB. Powell will try to chew up the clock and frustrate the AC air force.

Football Dad's Forecast: Powell 35 AC 28

Edited by FootballDad

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers. No insults intended, just for fun.

The AC Mavericks will gallop into scenic downtown Powell like a thundering herd of thoroughbreds. Boasting an unblemished record, a vaunted passing attack and burning up score boards wherever they play. But these finicky ponies will trott right into the middle of an ambush. The Panthers running game is beginning to look like one of General Pattons armoured assaults and the defense will put a great deal of pressure on the QB. Powell will try to chew up the clock and frustrate the AC air force.

Football Dad's Forecast: Powell 35 AC 28

Ha ha good one!! :) That sounds like a first half score for these two teams; where Powell got the ball first.

There is something about the number 55 with AC. I do not think AC will go home tomorrow night until they get that 55. Unfortunately for Powell grinding out yards via the ground takes longer to get that number 55 and takes out more energy; that is provided they don't FUMBLE THE BALL.

Go Mavs Play Like you never played before!!!!!

WoW, alot of people took time out of their busy day to think about my post and make a comment on it. Goal Achieved!

As for seeing both teams practice, yes there was a huge difference in both practices, I’m not sure I agree with one of the teams practice philosophy but none the less I can NOT go into anymore detail as my identity could be revealed and that is a big no-no.

Anyways, it’s my opinion on the score guys, take it or leave it... everyone gets a guess... that was mine!

Oh and the Central Troll part made me chuckle... :rolleyes:

My Philosophy:

any grown man that goes to watch 2 high school teams practice in order to make a prediction= LOSER! get a life, a wife, a hobby, or something. just my opinion!

WoW, alot of people took time out of their busy day to think about my post and make a comment on it. Goal Achieved!

As for seeing both teams practice, yes there was a huge difference in both practices, I’m not sure I agree with one of the teams practice philosophy but none the less I can NOT go into anymore detail as my identity could be revealed and that is a big no-no.

Anyways, it’s my opinion on the score guys, take it or leave it... everyone gets a guess... that was mine!

Oh and the Central Troll part made me chuckle... :rolleyes:

My Philosophy:

any grown man that goes to watch 2 high school teams practice in order to make a prediction= LOSER! get a life, a wife, a hobby, or something. just my opinion!

thats fine, Ill keep making 6 figures doing what I do and watching practices while you try to be an internet thug and insult people on a message board. Talk about being a grown man, E-Thuggery at its best!

thats fine, Ill keep making 6 figures doing what I do and watching practices while you try to be an internet thug and insult people on a message board. Talk about being a grown man, E-Thuggery at its best!

I agree, that was a stupid comment for Neon to make, but let's just try to make it 5 more hours until kickoff! Gates open at 5:30, so get their early!

Ha ha good one!! :) That sounds like a first half score for these two teams; where Powell got the ball first.

There is something about the number 55 with AC. I do not think AC will go home tomorrow night until they get that 55. Unfortunately for Powell grinding out yards via the ground takes longer to get that number 55 and takes out more energy; that is provided they don't FUMBLE THE BALL.

Go Mavs Play Like you never played before!!!!!

dontthinkso.gif

That 55 will have to be penalty yards cuz I just don't believe AC will score that many against this Powell defense.

Good luck to both schools for an injury free game :thumb:

Edited by FootballDad