Elizabethton (2-2) @ Sullivan North (4-0)

EHSTrack06

Wow..at least your posting lives up to your screen name. Maybe you should lay off the Budwiser before you log in to post? Just saying....Anyway I bolded that part because those other in-county school don't want to play EHS. Simple as that. Plus, what would Elizabethton have to gain by playing them? Absolutely nothing. Plus there is only 3 other in-county school that we don't play. You get better if you play better opponents and schools like Unaka, Cloudland, and Hampton sure dont seem like they would be as good as Asheville, Greeneville, Science Hill, CAK.

True, so true. A word to the wise Don't Drink and Post!!

• Upvote 1

Wow..at least your posting lives up to your screen name. Maybe you should lay off the Budwiser before you log in to post? Just saying....Anyway I bolded that part because those other in-county school don't want to play EHS. Simple as that. Plus, what would Elizabethton have to gain by playing them? Absolutely nothing. Plus there is only 3 other in-county school that we don't play. You get better if you play better opponents and schools like Unaka, Cloudland, and Hampton sure dont seem like they would be as good as Asheville, Greeneville, Science Hill, CAK.

thats true they are not as good as those schools but since you cant beat ashville greenville science hill or cak maybe you should play carter county schools the fact is EHS cant beat schools the same size as they are so they lied about enrollment numbers to play down.does anyone really think EHS and HV are the same size what a joke

Only one North starter played Monday night #7 ( sophomore)the jv QB and he starts at corner on Varsity and he did not play any D Monday night. #1 that scored 2 tds on you did not dress Friday night #2 the full back is a soph who saw a few plays Friday but not many. #4 & #26 ( the other 2 that scored )played no offence Friday.The JV center you said was our starting center is a Freshman that did not step on the field Friday. Our starting soph De and Center did not dress out Monday. Just about all North players play a little on Friday nights. Thats the way it is done at North. I know some of you Betsy fans just can't handle getting beat by little old North but it looks like the tide my be turning a little, but no matter how it turns out NORTH will handle winning or losing with class Good Luck Betsy with the rest of your regular season and SEE YOU SOON

GO RAIDERS

i agree 100% betsy cant handle it when they get beat.thats why they dropped down they cant beat schools the same size as they are

i agree 100% betsy cant handle it when they get beat.thats why they dropped down they cant beat schools the same size as they are

HV has more students then EHS this year, and they refuse to play EHS in JV or 9th grade games, even though North sends their 10 graders to play our freshmen at least they come and play.

Edited by CycloneCyclone

HV has more students then EHS this year, and they refuse to play EHS in JV or 9th grade games, even though North sends their 10 graders to play our freshmen at least they come and play.

North does not have a Freshmen only team we don't have enough kids It is listed as a 9th 10th grade team on our schedules and told to the other teams at the beginning of the year. We wish we had big numbers but we do not. Not all the sophs went tonight just a few. I have not heard the results tonight but I am sure it was a war.

Good Luck tomorrow night Betsy

GO RAIDERS

thats true they are not as good as those schools but since you cant beat ashville greenville science hill or cak maybe you should play carter county schools the fact is EHS cant beat schools the same size as they are so they lied about enrollment numbers to play down.does anyone really think EHS and HV are the same size what a joke

Lets see last year EHS beat Science Hill and Greeneville, CAK score was 13-14, and Ashville was 10-3 and went to the semi while HV watched from home. HV and EHS have between 600 and 700 students Science Hill 2700, Greeneville 2000, CAK Private Football School, Ashville NC 1000. HV big non confrence team, Unaka.

North does not have a Freshmen only team we don't have enough kids It is listed as a 9th 10th grade team on our schedules and told to the other teams at the beginning of the year. We wish we had big numbers but we do not. Not all the sophs went tonight just a few. I have not heard the results tonight but I am sure it was a war.

GO RAIDERS

48-16 North against the EHS freshman team. When you could see when North removed the junior transfer player and the 10th graders, EHS drove down the field and scored. They did not rest them much. The player #1 scored most of norths points with run backs and INT's, they played him the whole game. Kilee, great player against the younger kids. No problem it's the Friday nights that count, great experance for our younger players to play the older kids. To bad they could have not have brought back some college freshmen Friday.

GO RAIDERS

Good luck to north the rest of the year.With the small numbers north has norris does a great job coaching the talent he has and there is a good chance will play again this year.02raiderdad i enjoy talking to you on coacht.

48-16 North against the EHS freshman team. When you could see when North removed the junior transfer player and the 10th graders, EHS drove down the field and scored. They did not rest them much. The player #1 scored most of norths points with run backs and INT's, they played him the whole game. Kilee, great player against the younger kids. No problem it's the Friday nights that count, great experance for our younger players to play the older kids. To bad they could have not have brought back some college freshmen Friday.

Well I guess North was not to pleased with your Article in the Star Tuesday or Jordys remarks about our players. By the junior transfer I guess you mean Kilee, He is a true sophomore the only junior transfer we have was with my son at my house this evening. The gap is getting smaller all the time between us Cyclone. Your last years team was the best TRUE 3a team I have seen in years and we are glad to in the 3 rivers with you. Good Luck Friday and we will check on the college freshmen for the playoffs

Go Raiders

Wow..you still butthurt over last years thrashing and then getting beat again this year by having the game stolen from you in the last minutes? Yeah, I guess I'd be pretty bitter too. As already mentioned HV and EHS are very close in terms of students. And a few times in the past years HV has actually had more students than EHS. My senior year HV had about 100 more student than EHS. EHS doesn't play down we have always played UP. We got bumped down into 3A not by choice, much like how Sullivan Central got thrown to the wolves. We do play schools the same size..and we beat them..we ARE undefeated in conference play this year and last year as well. Again, someone already mentioned it but Asheville would have possibly lost had the refs not been so crappy on that final TD. We did beat Greeneville last year and Science Hill as well. CAK only beat us by 1 point so no, maybe we shouldnt play Carter county schools because we have nothing to gain by beating 1A and 2A schools. EHS has proven time and time again they can hang with the bigger schools..don't be jealous.

Well I guess North was not to pleased with your Article in the Star Tuesday or Jordys remarks about our players. By the junior transfer I guess you mean Kilee, He is a true sophomore the only junior transfer we have was with my son at my house this evening. The gap is getting smaller all the time between us Cyclone. Your last years team was the best TRUE 3a team I have seen in years and we are glad to in the 3 rivers with you. Good Luck Friday and we will check on the college freshmen for the playoffs

Go Raiders

I think the Star printed a retraction today. All joking aside, North has some great players, that kid playing center today was huge, not many kids could handle him as well as the rest of the O line. They were pushing the EHS D back 5 yards after every play. Our freshman QB was hurt in the game Monday and the kid playing today is a base ball player and has only been playing football for about a year. We did see some action in the 4th with some newer players. Our speed back from last year's little brother broke a long run toward the end of the game. Those kids are just glad to get to play, Good luck with the rest of the season.