Elizabethton (2-2) @ Sullivan North (4-0)

EHSTrack06

Lets see last year EHS beat Science Hill and Greeneville, CAK score was 13-14, and Ashville was 10-3 and went to the semi while HV watched from home. HV and EHS have between 600 and 700 students Science Hill 2700, Greeneville 2000, CAK Private Football School, Ashville NC 1000. HV big non confrence team, Unaka.

Hate to break it to ya but Greeneville only has about 800-900 students not 2000

I think the Star printed a retraction today. All joking aside, North has some great players, that kid playing center today was huge, not many kids could handle him as well as the rest of the O line. They were pushing the EHS D back 5 yards after every play. Our freshman QB was hurt in the game Monday and the kid playing today is a base ball player and has only been playing football for about a year. We did see some action in the 4th with some newer players. Our speed back from last year's little brother broke a long run toward the end of the game. Those kids are just glad to get to play, Good luck with the rest of the season.

[/quot

Yes that young man is big, he was not the middle school center last year,he has been a very nice suprise. The freshman class went unbeaten last year in middle school. The 9th and 10th graders are the best & biggest group of players North has had in many years.It seems like most of the time we can only get good #s every other year I see some great games in the next few years for all the 3 rivers programs.Good luck to all of us Friday night.

So you are saying that if a nonstarter comes in on Friday night to rest a starter for a few playes or at the end of the game that that player should not play in the JV game???????? I'm sorry but we just don't have that many players. But in reality after the head line and the 1st sentence the reporter was right on, your boys did not come to play as was also said by YOUR Coach Harrison. Then you say if you played your starters you would have won and again as I said we only played one Friday night starter the JV QB who played CB Friday.I'm sorry but the 10th grade QB plays JV on Monday on any team. But again the Star did at least talk about Norths JV that is much more than the Kingsport times will do. Look out next week Cyclonecyclone DB,s JV will really cheat you.

Hey raiderdad, we all don't claim Jordy over here to be a coach. He's just a Happy Valley reject.

Hey raiderdad, we all don't claim Jordy over here to be a coach. He's just a Happy Valley reject.

I believe his title is Head Coach, not HV REJECT. What's your title, other than disgruntled fan? I respect anybody that commits themselves and spends their time trying to teach these kids and share their knowledge, no matter what school they went to.

I believe his title is Head Coach, not HV REJECT. What's your title, other than disgruntled fan? I respect anybody that commits themselves and spends their time trying to teach these kids and share their knowledge, no matter what school they went to.

I worked several years with Coach Green and got to hear about Coach Harrison from the time he was in Pop Warner until his Senior year.Coach Green introduced him to my son and I once when he was playing basketball at North. I coached PeeWee & County Football for many years and I know that is not middle school or Highschool but I tried as hard and worked as hard as any paid coach I know.It is a wonder my son talks to me let alone still plays. I won many more than I lost, but I decided early on watching others that no matter what happened I NEVER TOLD MY KIDS the refs or the other kids or teams cheated us. Some times I felt like they did but I never put the idea of blaming things on others for us coming up short in my kids heads. On the worst nights I would say, well we out played them but they outscored us and we'll work on that next practice.By placing blame you tell your boys its not your fault we can't help it and there is nothing you can do about it. I taught mine to say HEY we just got the short end of the stick lets play harder and over come it. I decide much more about a coach when he talks after a lose than after a win. Coach Harrison is a fine young man and will do a fine job. For many years North got hammered by schools 3 times bigger game after game and I watched the program get worse and worse and about die.Coach Norris came and changed all that but North still has that attitude that we don't care who you bring to play on what level we are going to go after you.My son has played older boys all his life and it has made him and all his team better.Enough said,

Good Luck to Coach Harrison and his JV Good Luck to Besty tonight and I hope Boones coach has to come up with a why we got beat speach tonight.

ITS GOOD TO WEAR BLACK & GOLD GO RAIDERS

I believe that title belongs to Shawn Witten. What do you know, you don't even know if your a warrior or a cyclone? It probably took Jordy about two minutes to teach these kids all that he knows, so whats he doing know?

I believe that title belongs to Shawn Witten. What do you know, you don't even know if your a warrior or a cyclone? It probably took Jordy about two minutes to teach these kids all that he knows, so whats he doing know?

It's Head Coach of the JV......What's wrong with being a fan of both? I have family in both programs and am capable of rooting for more than one team at a time. By the immature remarks you're posting, we can all see you need to grow up before you come out and play with the big boys.

thats true they are not as good as those schools but since you cant beat ashville greenville science hill or cak maybe you should play carter county schools the fact is EHS cant beat schools the same size as they are so they lied about enrollment numbers to play down.does anyone really think EHS and HV are the same size what a joke

Just wondering happyvalley44 please give us the name of the last 4a,5a, and 6a school you have played other than the Cyclones! Ill be waiting for your answer!

It's Head Coach of the JV......What's wrong with being a fan of both? I have family in both programs and am capable of rooting for more than one team at a time. By the immature remarks you're posting, we can all see you need to grow up before you come out and play with the big boys.

Speaking of playing, you must have not seen Jordy's JV boys play any. Its very obvious watching them that there playing up to his potential. They don't look like they have and clue whats going on out there on the field and are not giving any effort. Just like there leader. Keep up the great work "coach"

• Upvote 1

Just wondering happyvalley44 please give us the name of the last 4a,5a, and 6a school you have played other than the Cyclones! Ill be waiting for your answer!

i never said they played bigger schools i just said ehs cant beat schools the same size as they are and no way hv and ehs are the same size its not close .ehs has five times the money five times better weight room five times better equipment than hv plus all the money from jason w. and now they are sponsored by nike.give me a break the schools are not equal in any way.now as far as ehs playing ashville well ehs lost again whose fault this time ???? just like raider dad says when you lose dont blame the refs or anything else.

Speaking of playing, you must have not seen Jordy's JV boys play any. Its very obvious watching them that there playing up to his potential. They don't look like they have and clue whats going on out there on the field and are not giving any effort. Just like there leader. Keep up the great work "coach"

derek you speak the truth