Henry County (3-1) at Springfield (3-0)

bellgo

I really like our offense, but when you say "balanced" playbook, are you talking about a balance between run and pass? If so, I have missed that balance through the first four games. One of us has been attending the wrong games. I am old school so I don't really want a balance (I would rather run the ball), but your comment confused me.

Don't worry General. The Red Warrior is not a retired coach. He is very active today as a coach. He knows too much about the ins and outs of the program. Whenever someone says one thing that might come across as negative to the old staff the Red Warrior immediately gets on here and defends them. Now he will come on here and say he defends all coaches and that he loves what the new staff is doing, but he is always on the fence about someone saying something bad about the old staff!!!!!

All I know is when I go to the lake I lose my cell phone and I would imagine that internet is slow out there also, but not by the lake that he says he lives at. His is super speed and ready to attack.

I've told him before that he needs to get out a fishing rod and cast a line. :roflolk:

Didn't even have a football? What?

YES..the Friday morning after the fire...we didn't even own a football! Ask anyone on the '85 squad. The Patriots played in borrowed uniforms on Saturday night in Waverly..and...brand new equipment..donated by the generousity of many!....mainly a bank named Liberty Federal..which is now Regions Bank. Olddevil could give you a great history lesson!

Edited by QBClubPrez

I really like our offense, but when you say "balanced" playbook, are you talking about a balance between run and pass? If so, I have missed that balance through the first four games. One of us has been attending the wrong games. I am old school so I don't really want a balance (I would rather run the ball), but your comment confused me.

By balanced I mean not just one particular formation but several. And yes, I too would rather run. GO BIG RED!

YES..the Friday morning after the fire...we didn't even own a football! Ask anyone on the '85 squad. The Patriots played in borrowed uniforms on Saturday night in Waverly..and...brand new equipment..donated by the generousity of many!....mainly a bank named Liberty Federal..which is now Regions Bank. Olddevil could give you a great history lesson!

I had no idea about that. Very interesting. I had an older cousin who played on the '85 team that went undefeated in the regular season. My playing days were under Samsel so I was still pretty young in '85.

Don't worry General. The Red Warrior is not a retired coach. He is very active today as a coach. He knows too much about the ins and outs of the program. Whenever someone says one thing that might come across as negative to the old staff the Red Warrior immediately gets on here and defends them. Now he will come on here and say he defends all coaches and that he loves what the new staff is doing, but he is always on the fence about someone saying something bad about the old staff!!!!!

All I know is when I go to the lake I lose my cell phone and I would imagine that internet is slow out there also, but not by the lake that he says he lives at. His is super speed and ready to attack.

I've told him before that he needs to get out a fishing rod and cast a line. :roflolk:

You need to update your service. I get three bars on the lake or around it. Except in no mans land (Stewart Co). There you better climb a tree!

My question to you is why anyone with any sense at all say anything bad about either staff? It's interesting to read where you say what I am not and then what I am. You really think you are smart. Unfortunately I can't attend this game. I will listen and hope.