Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

I'm jealous and now envy, of what?? :roflol: Please, entertain me on this one.

I really think that you believe what you are saying when trying to defend all the put downs of other players.I work with a guy who we couldn't figure out what kind of liar he was,and finally determined he was a compulsive liar.So I really don't think anyone can entertain you about what you write on here .

OK,Here it is,Nothing against Unicoi County.Its called HARD WORK in the off season.Some want to talk about being good and D-B shows how to be good!! :thumb:

No, It's ok. Unicoi just doesn't care as much for the football program as other sports. It's a fact, and also another forum. However I do know that watching a few of the other programs in 5A and 6A, you can do more than run the ball three times and punt. :) It's an exciting brand of football. Around this area only a handful of teams bring that to you. We live in JC. So I can pretty much travel the same distance to any area game. Thus that is what I and a group of friends do. We try and pick the game of the week. I just love the game man. Doesn't matter who it is, but I would like to see someone bring some love this way from the state.

I'LL ask again wheres yalls gold balls at{AND I COULD HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS ONE}But anyway you say were going as far as blount county,Well yall dont make it though Morristown!!Your so called #1 TH didnt get to leave BRISTOL last yr!!LOL,Yall think it sounds funny talking about D-B and losing in the first round and not winning TITLES,But yall sound like FOOLS,When your schools aint winning none ethier :roflol:But im sure you'll have a good come back??These HATER schools are like D-B's little bother,you might win 1 fight and go running your mouth,But the other 9 you cry about how we're BIGGER and how the kid up the street will beat us!!This last part was for all the JEALOUS HATERS that get on here every week.LOOK UP THE WORD{{{JEALOUS}}}CAP1,COMP,TOSS AND the OTHERS :thumb:

I got your Gold Balls right here! :D Actually they are in the trophy case at the school. :blush: Just in case nobody told you THS has 2... ONE... TWO State Championships. I don't normally bring that up, but since you,re a DB wanabe I think its ok . You Indians bring up wins you got against Columbus and the Pilgrims. I have one question for you OTIS... what do you mean when you say "DB haters"? Because I'm starting to believe that a so called "DB Hater" is simply someone who pulls for any other team besides the Tribe. It would be nice if you people could get over yourself and realize that many of us prefer to be loyal to our teams/alumni (or team our kids PLAY/PLAYED for) win, lose or whether we are from TN, NC, or Timbuktu. Most of us don't partake in wagon jumping like you have. One would think you are three generations into the DB tradition the way you carry on. I bet you have a jersey from every NFL team in your closet so you can be a fan of whoever is going to the supper bowl that year. Give it a break already! Can I get a Amen?!!! :thumb:

No, It's ok. Unicoi just doesn't care as much for the football program as other sports. It's a fact, and also another forum. However I do know that watching a few of the other programs in 5A and 6A, you can do more than run the ball three times and punt. :) It's an exciting brand of football. Around this area only a handful of teams bring that to you. We live in JC. So I can pretty much travel the same distance to any area game. Thus that is what I and a group of friends do. We try and pick the game of the week. I just love the game man. Doesn't matter who it is, but I would like to see someone bring some love this way from the state.

Amen bro... I feel ya!! I love Friday Night Lights myself. This will be my second year straight without a dog in the race after two sons and six straight seasons of Varsity football, and I still fight myself over whether to get my season pass or not. I'm a Viking fan but I’ve only seen them play twice this year because I love a good game myself. We should hook up. :popcorneater:

Edited by Cap1

Amen bro... I feel ya!! I love Friday Night Lights myself. This will be my second year straight without a dog in the race after two sons and six straight seasons of Varsity football, and I still fight myself over whether to get my season pass or not. I'm a Viking fan but I’ve only seen them play twice this year because I love a good game myself. We should hook up. :popcorneater:

Hey man I roll in the RebelConvert crew, will you be traveling to the Johnson City Bristol game this Friday, if so look us up. GOTTA LOVE THE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!!!

Ill be rockin the E. Smith dark blue 22 and a white cowboys hat. FMO you wearin your Boone cap? We normally hang around the fence when we can. Not been to The Hill yet so not sure where we will be, but look for the star. Look forward to meeting ya.

You get used to it Cap...I haven't had 1 in school for 10 years and I try not to miss a home game...

Hey man I roll in the RebelConvert crew, will you be traveling to the Johnson City Bristol game this Friday, if so look us up. GOTTA LOVE THE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!!!

Absolutely... but I'll be with the wife. She's hooked too. I’ll probably be tied up for this week and next (Greenville)... but I plan to go to the DB South game Oct 1. You'll have to save me a seat. :thumb:

Ill be rockin the E. Smith dark blue 22 and a white cowboys hat. FMO you wearin your Boone cap? We normally hang around the fence when we can. Not been to The Hill yet so not sure where we will be, but look for the star. Look forward to meeting ya.

No i be in the Blue Cowboys hat this week, got my hair cut the boone hat is to big now.

Cowboys… America’s team!! :thumb: I knew there was somethin I liked about you. I’ll be in my colors. I have so much Viking gear from over the years I could start a Viking tshirt museum. I look for you… if I can break away from the wifey. :blush:

Absolutely... but I'll be with the wife. She's hooked too. I’ll probably be tied up for this week and next (Greenville)... but I plan to go to the DB South game Oct 1. You'll have to save me a seat. :thumb:

10-4, I will be on a boat heading out to seas on Oct.1 but RebelConvert will be there with the rest of the crew.