Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

Im going to finish this here and now,I dont care what any of you HATERS want to say.Dont be JEALOUS of D-B cause we have better RECORDS than yall,And 99.5% of the time we BEAT yall down on the field.We own all of yall around here,People across the STATE of TENNESSEE have heard of us,can all of yall say that??I see why yall dont like D-B,HECK i would too if i was yall!!Wait almost forgot i did at one time im a {BANDWAGON FAN},CAP1 i got proof its called a yr book,Ill show it to you in 3 weeks if you want to see it.I can back up what i say can you??Your as LAME as your Comments.And hey guys that go to all the Games{The Cowboy Hats}I can see yall starting to add a little trash talk in your comments, But its cool.Maybe yall can help them come up with new things to say,Cause that other mess done died out.And to clear this up CAP1 im not so called OTIS,But i did go back and read alot of yalls mess.And to put some of the CRAP on here about someones kids or parents is SORRY!!! You and Toss did show me what kind of a people yall are,GROW UP MAN.I guess he must have BROKE yall down. :thumb:!!Suck it up next time man,If you cant take it go play XBOX :roflol: ,and dont give it out.So say what you want cause to me if its not Football it want matter,and if it is about Football your talking about the past but want to push D-B people in front of the bus when they bring up the past.MAN WHATEVER,Ill prove Im D-B,I BET YOUR AN OLD SEAST or VIRHIGH FAN can you prove it,or you got another excuse :roflol:

I may be wrong, but I don't recall any trash talk by myself. If I have I do apologize. I think you shouldn't assume that one person speaks for all. I have nothing to trash DB for. I enjoy watching the Indians play (when they play). It just so happens they didn't play much last year. I was at the South game. I was pulling for South. Different from my wife. I believe she was pulling as much for a DB loss as she was a Rebel win. I enjoyed the game. DB took it to them. Did I h8? no. I just picked a side for the evening. However, 2 years ago when Unicoi County rolled into Death Valley and got trounced 49-6. I think, I forget if they hit the xp or not. Anyway UC scored and I was the only one on the Rebel side standing up and supporting the poor Devils. There is a difference in supporting your team and trash talking. I enjoy a good football game. I also enjoy not having a side. I don't see the football world through rose colored glasses as most do. Truth be known we have very few good teams in this area. Very few have a chance outside of this area. Does that make me a hater? I feel like this year we have 1 real threat in Greeneville, and two good shots with DB and TH. Does that mean I hate on DB? No, I hope we bring home all 6 Gold Balls. I'm at every game till this area has no one left. In the same breath I can say Go Rebs I can also say Roll Tribe. I know that is the cardinal sin around here, but oh well.

RebelConvert.I can relate to what your saying.I enjoy going to other local games when I get a chance.I got to battle a little against your Devils in a couple of sports.It wasn't allways the way it is now with the Blue Devils.There was some knock down and drag outs over the years with the Greene Devils.I have forgave the Blue Devils that bit me and spit on me in Erwin after I made a tackle one night.They probably have forgave me as well by now.I didn't hit to tackle,I tried to hit so I wouldn't have to tackle the same player again.I pull for the other schools when the playoffs get here and know a lot of parents and some of the kids that play all around the area.I'm a convert as well and love the DB program.

RebelConvert.I can relate to what your saying.I enjoy going to other local games when I get a chance.I got to battle a little against your Devils in a couple of sports.It wasn't allways the way it is now with the Blue Devils.There was some knock down and drag outs over the years with the Greene Devils.I have forgave the Blue Devils that bit me and spit on me in Erwin after I made a tackle one night.They probably have forgave me as well by now.I didn't hit to tackle,I tried to hit so I wouldn't have to tackle the same player again.I pull for the other schools when the playoffs get here and know a lot of parents and some of the kids that play all around the area.I'm a convert as well and love the DB program.

I have heard the stories of the glory days. I moved here in 8th grade. The best we have done since then was my freshman year. We were 5-5 and made the playoffs that year. Unicoi is a great school they just don't back there football program. Baseball and softball are another story. I'll take the boys in blue any day. I know different forum altogether. Sorry!

Calm down Otis! Breath into a paper bag or something. :lol: You know what... I want you to get you one of those thick rubber-bands to put around your wrist. Get a sharpie out and write "THIS IS JUST FOR FUN" on the rubber-band. Now... when you feel yourself going into one of your 5th grader rants.... start popping the rubber-band against your wrist. That might help you get out of your toddler trans. Seriously though... I'm not sure how you expect a competitor to act?? When you talk about not being able to take it, I think you need to look at the man in the mirror. We may go at each other from time to time on here... but I promise you if you act like you have some sense (at least occasionally) you will find that at the end of the day you are amongst friends... regardless of what colors you fly. :thumb: Now tomorrow... make sure you take your meds!

Just what im talking about,You calling me a child,and you talking about peoples mommys and kids on here??OK,But anyway like i said im done with the kids TALK,Letz talk football!Let me ask you ,What have you seen from TH vs the schools yall have played that you think they can use when they start playing tougher teams.Like SHILL,D-B,BOONE,SOUTH??And as far as the OTIS thing ,keep calling me that its cool,But i told you i can prove who i am!And i dont dislike anybody on here,just some of there FOOLISH comments!!In the eand it is just sports :thumb:

Just what im talking about,You calling me a child,and you talking about peoples mommys and kids on here??OK,But anyway like i said im done with the kids TALK,Letz talk football!Let me ask you ,What have you seen from TH vs the schools yall have played that you think they can use when they start playing tougher teams.Like SHILL,D-B,BOONE,SOUTH??And as far as the OTIS thing ,keep calling me that its cool,But i told you i can prove who i am!And i dont dislike anybody on here,just some of there FOOLISH comments!!In the eand it is just sports :thumb:

Sounds like you got the rubber-band… because you started off a little shaky but reeled it in pretty good by the end. I appreciate the legitimate question and I would answer, but this is not the time or place to do it. Ask me the same thing on the SH vs THS thread and you’ll have your answer. :thumb:

Checking the Times News article.... Graham Clark agrees with me. He said Boone should be favored and "it is going to be a close game."

Roll Tribe Roll

It’s called “ticket salesâ€. If he told us how he REALLY felt everybody would be in Johnson City tomorrow night. :popcorneater:

I wish I could share one of the funniest stories during the Boone week last year.The coaches are allways trying to get the players fired up and saying we should be an underdog is one of them.This year I hope we are laughing after the game.They will be a lot bigger than we are,but just like Oak Ridge two years ago,if you have the motor,you can run off and leave them.We will see if we have a 454 or a 4 cylinder friday night :motorbike:

From all you guys have said..it seems speed is the one factor that separates these two teams...speed usually goes in favor of the Indians...Boone has always been great tacklers, hard nosed and make very few mistakes, that's a good formula for any level of football...Dobyns-Bennett is equally well coached. So can Boone keep the speed bottled up? Can The Indians get rough and tough down in the Trenches if need be?