Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

From all you guys have said..it seems speed is the one factor that separates these two teams...speed usually goes in favor of the Indians...Boone has always been great tacklers, hard nosed and make very few mistakes, that's a good formula for any level of football...Dobyns-Bennett is equally well coached. So can Boone keep the speed bottled up? Can The Indians get rough and tough down in the Trenches if need be?

I doubt that DB will see any better tackles than they ran into last week during the regular season.Those boys would be a challenge for an all star offensive line if we had one in our conference.They made plays inside the tackles and all the way to the side lines as well.They were everywhere.One even got an interception.There whole front was very tough.We were able to slash Greeneville in the middle much more easy than those guys,but you know a scrimmage isn't anything.Last year Kevin C.had a field day from his end spot for Boone and didn't make all everything for nothing.I thought we might do some flip floping with our line last week and since I have not seen any film,I don't know if that would work against Boone or if they move their line around to our strong side or stay put.Should be a war up front and I look forward to how we come out of the gate.Boones team speed will be important as well if we can get outside on them and pass the ball

Edited by BatmanDB

NEWS ALERT

There is an actual article in the Kingsport Times News on the Dobyns-Bennett vs Daniel Boone game in todays edition!! It is a shocker. Maybe Sam Hanie was hiding under the Bleachers so he didn't have to answer any questions about the 1-3 Rebels being favored to go 2-0 in Confernce play. That story should be headlines in Fridays edition. Boola Boola

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, are you sure they're not talking about the Daniel Boone Blazers from Pennsylvania?

The train filled with vermen sits deathly still as the Booners regurgitate their final putred fill,

Waiting for midnight for the iron devilish hearse to move into position to claim ransome for its purse,

yet how could it be the landlord of this train could yet another spell of doom be added to their domain,

and such failure, and disgust, and shadow of doom be inherited again by the waining crescent moon.

Oh crescent moon of the night and Perseus afar we implore the presense of Algol your darkest star

For win we must as failure will bring doom to our loyal and righteous and faithful here in Boone,

It is our time our dues have been paid win we must our souls have been slain

for the deal has been made the Stately Raven implored as the price of treachery escalates...Evermore.......

The train filled with vermen sits deathly still as the Booners regurgitate their final putred fill,

Waiting for midnight for the iron devilish hearse to move into position to claim ransome for its purse,

yet how could it be the landlord of this train could yet another spell of doom be added to their domain,

and such failure, and disgust, and shadow of doom be inherited again by the waining crescent moon.

Oh crescent moon of the night and Perseus afar we implore the presense of Algol your darkest star

For win we must as failure will bring doom to our loyal and righteous and faithful here in Boone,

for the deal has been made the Stately Raven implored as the price of treachery escalates...Evermore.......

If me or Daniel Boone were to put this in plain old time Tennessee talk would it mean the indians are going to make sure D.Boon don't cilled no more Bars or injuns around here and get run all the way back to Carolina.

Alright boys it's time to lace them up and get it on. What play does GC have dialed up for the first play? Fake dive and a fly pattern to Steele or does he line them up hand it to CS and say here we are try and stop us?

I've got the commissioner on the Batline and he said that coach Clark is so confident tonight that he is going to let you call our first offensive play right here on coachT.Let it go toss,and we will see if he does it.

I've got the commissioner on the Batline and he said that coach Clark is so confident tonight that he is going to let you call our first offensive play right here on coachT.Let it go toss,and we will see if he does it.

Fair enough, I think he should line up and punt it to us. We will take every possession we can get right now.

All jokes aside, I would hand it to CS and tell him I don't care if there is a hole or not I want you to run over the first player you see in red. Set the tone right off the bat.

C'mon Crawdad! At least Batman took a stab. Must the write explain his writ? A Mason Jar of sweetwater to the one who gets it.

Good to hear they're bringing extra sittin chairs in for the 'Big' game tomorrow. As for the first play, I'm calling an Indians kickoff return to the house.

Comp, I can come pick up my Mason Jar of Saaweet Water after the game.

Man![[COMP}}Is taking souths losing HARD,Hes talking out his head :wacko: Sorry but it is a little funny,The only people he can talk CRAP to is Fans from BOONE :roflol: