Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

Man your the gift that just keeps on giving :) Please tell me that your just kidding. You have not been right about anything ever sinse you first showed up on CoachT. Your telling us you know something about football but I only have to look at your predictions to see that you don't know squat. You saw DB and Boone play before tonights game and you still picked Boone. How can you be so stupid? How? You don't even know what "holding" is. Seabolt runs for 172 yards and passes for 140 and you complain that he doesn't know how to run the offense. Looks to me like he's doing better with his own verson.

There you go again not reading my post correctly. I never said he couldn't run the offense I said he is told what to do with the ball. I even said if he was given one more year in this offense the coaches would turn him loose to run it to its full potential.

Talking to DB fans now.....Big win tonight but lets not get two excited. Boone was not the team people were saying they were before the season started. We should of been far enough ahead that the 2's & 3's played the whole 4th. qtr. Boone should of never scored in this game. Great job by the defense in the second half, holding Boone to 7yrds. rushing and no points, but we need to start playing 4 qtrs. Same thing happened at Sevier County last week. Our secondary need lots of work. Receivers are getting wide open way to often. When we go up against the better teams we're going to be in big trouble if we don't fis this. Way to many silly mistakes also. Hope we use the next two weeks to do some fine tunning. Other than that we,ve beat the Dog DoDo out of everybody so far :)

Talking to DB fans now.....Big win tonight but lets not get two excited. Boone was not the team people were saying they were before the season started. We should of been far enough ahead that the 2's & 3's played the whole 4th. qtr. Boone should of never scored in this game. Great job by the defense in the second half, holding Boone to 7yrds. rushing and no points, but we need to start playing 4 qtrs. Same thing happened at Sevier County last week. Our secondary need lots of work. Receivers are getting wide open way to often. When we go up against the better teams we're going to be in big trouble if we don't fis this. Way to many silly mistakes also. Hope we use the next two weeks to do some fine tunning. Other than that we,ve beat the Dog DoDo out of everybody so far :)

Great post!!

I disagree. I think it is pre-determined because of the way it is blocked. Do me a favor next time DB plays actually watch the blocking when they run that play with Seabolt keeping. give me a fair look and tell me what you see.

Stop trying to make everybody think you know whats going on. Your the biggest Dufus on CoachT.

Just checking in here, but did you really just say that? "Every time the tackle blocks down the QB keeps it?" Do you watch option football at all? Unless the d-tackle is lined up inside, the tackle ALWAYS blocks down on the option! Keep or give, it's up to the QB. You are apparently suggesting that we only run double option or predetermined FB dives. I can flatly assure you that's not the case. I'm in here late and maybe I missed your earlier remarks, but I know the G man well. We are infact a triple option team.

That's an easy one. I blame that on our coaches. Everytime seabolt keeps the ball the tackle down blocks. The coaches should of picked that up on film and if they did they didn't do a very good job of coaching it. You guys don't run a read option it is pre-determined who gets the ball and it is blocked accordingly. Coaches fault on that one.

next question

Edited by Stonewall

I was going to come on here and talk a little TRASH to Toss,But HECK,you boyz have done Whipped him down enuff.I do got one thing to ask him??How much does a Flag cost in grey??Them REFS tryed to keep your boyz in it,lil db just want good enuff!!DANG son i guess it shows that preson CRAP dont mean nothin,lildb 2nd :roflol: Hang in there buddy,and one last thing.Go look at the BIG 8 post ,I said 42-13,DANG i scare myself sometimes!!!Well look at it this way,you still got SHILL,TH to go talk CRAP too :thumb:

Congradulations to DB football team and their fans. DB looked good tonight and you all were right on how the team has improved from last year. The size and speed was impressive and I am sure you all will even get better with every game. I hope DB goes deep in the playoffs and it would be great for East Tennessee to bring home the state title in 6A.