1. 1. Tigers or Cats

• Mt Pleasant
    • Wayne County

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what a game! Good job Wayne County, we had to earn this win. :thumb:

Yep, you sure did..... There were a couple of occasions mTp could have took the lead and maybe turned the tide but they failed to capitalize when they could've.

What does it take to contain and sack Rice??? mTp threw everything at him but the kitchen sink and just couldn't get to him...... He's a very smart QB with the ball to have on your side.

I hate that we lose #1 mTp QB next game,(Cascades Coaches are lovin it proly) I don't know what he did in the last seconds of the game, but let's all keep in mind this guy is young (Soph.) and maybe he just let the pressure get the best of him.

Congrats to Wayne Co. you all were the better team tonight. By just a little.... :thumb:

mTp....... Pass Coverage, Pass Coverage, Pass Coverage. Line did a great job stuffing the runs pretty much all night, but the DB's and Safety's blew several covers just as I might feared they would. Got to get it done to win the BIG games.........Tough one to lose to those kinda mistakes. Good Game though Tigers! :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

mp played a great game. they have a very good football team and will have a great rest of the year. that was one of the best games i have seen in awhile, hats off to both teams. very proud of the cats for not letting up, i think playing these tough teams these past two weeks is gonna carry wc a long way the rest of the year, great job.

Well here we go almost kick-off. WC 33 MtP. 28

Man I was close to gettin this one. Great job cats ya'll played a great game. It looked a little rough in the second half but overall a good effort. I knew T.Rice would have a good game, and great job to the D on containing a good QB, and also good job from Mp to stop our run game. Good luck to Mp on the rest of the season. GO CATS!!! :thumb:

This is the game of the week #3 ranked 1a team against #3 ranked 2a team. Being in the jungle is going to make it worse. I thought about all week. I am now thinking Rick's WC Wildcats will be more disciplined. Flags and penalties will cost MtP. WC is my pick.

I thought something like happened would happen with MtP . Rick had them boys ready. Every coach in 1a or 2a was keeping an eye on this game. The WC Wildcats are for real.

Man I was close to gettin this one. Great job cats ya'll played a great game. It looked a little rough in the second half but overall a good effort. I knew T.Rice would have a good game, and great job to the D on containing a good QB, and also good job from Mp to stop our run game. Good luck to Mp on the rest of the season. GO CATS!!! :thumb:

[/

Congrats to WC , sounded like a good game.Do i owe someone a superman shirt ? lol It sounded like the hail mary pass at halftime did MP in . Who caught the ball ? I didnt get who caught it .