Mt Pleasant (3-0) vs. Wayne Co. (3-0)

wholder

Who Gets Loss #1 For The Season?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Cats

• Mt Pleasant
    • Wayne County

If MtP doubles A.Rice then look for Hayden Skelton and Drew Bevis to have big games Friday night. Even with a double team on Austin he will still get open.

Here are my 3 keys to the game for Wayne County to win

#1-Keep MtP qb in the pocket and make him throw.

#2-Wayne Co. must play good on special teams.

#3-Control the clock i know thats hard to do because Wayne Co. scores really quick on other teams but maybe have a couple of 10 or 11 play drives.

I agree with you .They are big parts of the game . If TR runs over either 19 or 69 for MP ... ill go get the superman shirt for him. ! lol And i would have to get the game film from Rick and watch it :popcorneater: Going to be a good game ! I cant wait to hear the final score ( but i will) . We will see if WC is really THAT good !!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you .They are big parts of the game . If TR runs over either 19 or 69 for MP ... ill go get the superman shirt for him. ! lol And i would have to get the game film from Rick and watch it :popcorneater: Going to be a good game ! I cant wait to hear the final score ( but i will) . We will see if WC is really THAT good !!!

Rice is most likely the best QB in the district but I do not see him running over 19 or 69. Those guys are just to big and strong. Rice will have a good game though. He is a great player but MTP's d line is for real. those guys are big quick and will put pressure on him

I hope Chip is right. My question about MTP is: How did Collinwood score so many points if MTP DL is that big & quick?

It doesn't seem like there was too much defense when the score was 44-36. Collinwood scored 8 on a DA team that doesn't look that great on paper, and the week before scored 36? You sure MTP's defense is that good?

I hope Chip is right. My question about MTP is: How did Collinwood score so many points if MTP DL is that big & quick?

Well, I watched film last night over MtP and Lewis Co. I'll just start out saying this, that if MtP. could not control the passing game of Lewis Co. no better than that...well...I'm sorry but T.Rice is gonna have a field day (not trying to trash talk just an opinion). Although, with that said the QB for MtP. is for real folks. If WC does not contain him and make him throw the ball it might be trouble. Also, there is no way that MtP's line is as big as Chester Co.'s. I look for this to be a high scoring game with WC's D getting their first real test. Go Cats. :thumb:

Hey grad how come I never get invited to the coach t meeting night. I'm hurt I prolly got the shortest drive. Lol but anyway this will be a good game but I have seen lots of mtp film and I'm not so sure that they are bigger than cc either. But they are a very talented. Having said that there are a few athletes at wc also. Wc 26-14 go cats