Mt Pleasant (3-0) vs. Wayne Co. (3-0)

wholder

Who Gets Loss #1 For The Season?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Cats

• Mt Pleasant
    • Wayne County

The Chester co. thread was blocked so I was unable to respond in that section, but I did want to give an update on the injured player. JD Burton is my younger brother, and he is doing well. He broke both bones in his leg, and had surgery Saturday morning. My mom was blown away by your coach and his genuine concern. He is a class act and seems to be a very nice man. He called to check on my brother, as well as, sent a basket from the team and the Wayne Co community. Please continue to pray for him. He has a long road to recovery ahead of him, but he is in good spirits and says if it's God's will he will be on the field hopefully for MTSU next season. Thank you all once again for your concern and prayers.

tell him to keep his head up and best of luck to him at mtsu.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chester co. thread was blocked so I was unable to respond in that section, but I did want to give an update on the injured player. JD Burton is my younger brother, and he is doing well. He broke both bones in his leg, and had surgery Saturday morning. My mom was blown away by your coach and his genuine concern. He is a class act and seems to be a very nice man. He called to check on my brother, as well as, sent a basket from the team and the Wayne Co community. Please continue to pray for him. He has a long road to recovery ahead of him, but he is in good spirits and says if it's God's will he will be on the field hopefully for MTSU next season. Thank you all once again for your concern and prayers.

Good to know he's in good spirits. You hate to see things like that happen, but hey, that's football. Since this happened early in the season, hopefully he will make a full recovery in time for next season at MTSU. Also, thanks for the update here. I think one of the newer moderators this season is getting a little lock happy.

Well I Say It's Time To Start A New Era In Mt. Pleasant Football.. It Seems They Have Been In Withdrawals Since Superman Left. I'd Like To See Em Make A Run...So I'm Rolling With The Cats From MTP! :twisted:

And Don't Ya Dare Jump On Me About The Superman Statement Either....Because He Was A Star! :thumb:

Butchie, when's McKenzie play at home? I'm thinking about coming down to watch a game.

This is a shoot out.....

IF.... mTp's D-line can hold their ground on the line for 4 qtrs. and stop the run, allowing the DB's, LB's and corners tighten up their coverage and play for the pass and not so much the run, shutting the passing game down or at the least limit it..... I like mTp's chances.

I hope to say Coach Smith and Defensive Coach Lyle will have used their two weeks to get ready for this game and prepared a defensive strategy that will work on what Wayne Co. brings to the table...... I believe they'll be ready.

DB's better tighten up and play good pass coverage or this game will be over in the 3rd qtr......

I also fancy the idea of a good pass rushing spy on Rice.... keep him looking for the hit coming..... Man, David Brown was a good one while he was there.

It's Wayne Co.'s to loose....

I'll take mTp by 2-6 points......GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

Well I Say It's Time To Start A New Era In Mt. Pleasant Football.. It Seems They Have Been In Withdrawals Since Superman Left. I'd Like To See Em Make A Run...So I'm Rolling With The Cats From MTP! :twisted:

And Don't Ya Dare Jump On Me About The Superman Statement Either....Because He Was A Star! :thumb:

Super Star........ :roflolk: .......... :thumb: