Maryville vs. Heritage

Red Rebels

Speaking of the passing game. Heritage needs to find ways to get the ball into the hands of some play makers like Justin Newman, Dylan Burchfield, & Jarell Bledsoe. They are three good receivers that have not had a lot of touches. When they have got the ball good things have happened. The QB has done a good job of not turning the ball over but has missed several reads and wide open receivers. Stuff like that is fixable. The running game is there for the most part but it could be better if they could hit some of those passes. I don't think this will be as bad as some are predicting. Heritage will hold its own. If the moons are lined up just right and Heritage can get a few breaks, then who knows what will happen?

:roflol: There are not that many moons in our solar system and the only break that could keep you from a loss on friday is a bus breaking down and one team not being able to get to the game, good luck though, and I hope no one gets hurts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLREB, on 14 September 2010 - 09:40 AM, said:

That "ball and chain" is exerting it's full weight while the nose hook is firmly in place. Prediction....Rebel Ron will be listening to Jeff and George with a hidden transistor radio stuffed down his pants...a wire and ear piece snaking up through his shirt....while supporting a flute concert with his attendance.

If Rebelron shows up at game he will have his mason jar with his jewells in it sitting beside him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rebels hang 50 on the lady mountaineers tomorrow night. The word I'm getting is that the head clown over at HHS is a little loose in the jaw. The entire MHS staff has been informed by a handful of people that Ole Brint doesn't think much of GQ & staff. Apparently their guy can't imagine how MHS has won so many games.

There's a handful of assistant coaches who are fired up more than usual for such a struggling program. I'd be surprised if GQ pays any attention and will probably be status quo come game time. Personally, I hope the Rebels put up huge numbers, with P-Rob going gangbusters.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rebels hang 50 on the lady mountaineers tomorrow night. The word I'm getting is that the head clown over at HHS is a little loose in the jaw. The entire MHS staff has been informed by a handful of people that Ole Brint doesn't think much of GQ & staff. Apparently their guy can't imagine how MHS has won so many games.

There's a handful of assistant coaches who are fired up more than usual for such a struggling program. I'd be surprised if GQ pays any attention and will probably be status quo come game time. Personally, I hope the Rebels put up huge numbers, with P-Rob going gangbusters.

The head coach for the Nebo Mountain Glee Club has a serious speech impediment and cannot pronounce George, GQ or Coach Quarles. He occassionally utters a few words with enough clarity to understand that he refers to the Rebel Field General as "ole whatz his name". Lucky for him, Sir George has way too much class to intentionally pass 50 and will disarm his black knights early in this contest. But the Rebel junior black knights are talented and are very capable of adding multiple scores against the Walland FFA Soil Judging Team. Scots sez Red Rebels 49, Russells Farm Supply 0.

The head coach for the Nebo Mountain Glee Club has a serious speech impediment and cannot pronounce George, GQ or Coach Quarles. He occassionally utters a few words with enough clarity to understand that he refers to the Rebel Field General as "ole whatz his name". Lucky for him, Sir George has way too much class to intentionally pass 50 and will disarm his black knights early in this contest. But the Rebel junior black knights are talented and are very capable of adding multiple scores against the Walland FFA Soil Judging Team. Scots sez Red Rebels 49, Russells Farm Supply 0.

Scots that perdickshun reminded me ov Lennurd Post-Toasties..... :thumb:

Be careful guys the moons, planets, and stars may be lining up. :roflol::roflolk:

GQ will not run his mouth, to much class. The other will because he is insecure. :roll:

"The other will because he is insecure." You nailed it. His insecurity is reflected in how many players he has lost. The ones he has have stayed not out of loyalty, but because they love to play football. If he was more confident, then he would have droves of kids out playing for him. Being tough is one thing, but emotional immaturity does not serve a head football coach very well. How else does one explain only having about 15 freshman playing football?

"The other will because he is insecure." You nailed it. His insecurity is reflected in how many players he has lost. The ones he has have stayed not out of loyalty, but because they love to play football. If he was more confident, then he would have droves of kids out playing for him. Being tough is one thing, but emotional immaturity does not serve a head football coach very well. How else does one explain only having about 15 freshman playing football?

Your exactly right. Your statement couldnt be more true. W :thumb: The sad thing the kids are the ones that suffer.