Stewart Co. @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County is going to be at a huge disadvantage this week as they won't have Myles Holliday on the sidelines this Friday night. He was ejected in the Clarksville Academy game last week.

Camden Central has wins over Westview & McKenzie this season. Coach Ward's team is without a doubt the favorite in District 11-AA as well as in the West-TN area as a whole. I look for them to make a deep push in the playoffs in November.

Don't count out the Rebels yet. They have struggled this year with turnovers and mistakes. If they eliminate the silly mistakes, then they can compete with the Lions. When the Rebels travel across the river Friday night they will be ready. Expect a physical fight from the Rebels. The Rebels will be ready and I like their chances.

Don't count out the Rebels yet. They have struggled this year with turnovers and mistakes. If they eliminate the silly mistakes, then they can compete with the Lions. When the Rebels travel across the river Friday night they will be ready. Expect a physical fight from the Rebels. The Rebels will be ready and I like their chances.

No.

Have no fear, Coach Ward desn't mess around with district games. The Lions will be ready for any "physical fight" the Rebels wanna dish out. I wouldn't suggest though that they make Camden's #75 angry....you wouldn't like him when he's angry. :mrgreen:

I heard it through the grapevine that Camden Central's coaches began to put together a gameplan for Stewart County following last weekend's film swap and about 2 hours later discovered that they had just broken down the entire game film of Cheatham County vs Smith County (not Stewart County). As a Cubs fan I HATE the fact that Camden Central now has a copy of the Cubs loss to Smith County on film. It just goes to show that some coaches will pull out all the tricks in the bag in order to win a district game this time of the year.