Giles County Vs. Page

gcbobcat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....Page wins

Both teams played hard.....lots of turnovers.

That 85 yd drive by Page at the end of the game was awesome.........made plays when they had to.

GC had a soph QB...and Page had a frosh QB.....that will be tough to carry a team.

Both teams have a ways to go...and I don't know about GC....but Page is still missing some players.

Makes for an interesting Region run.

Great WIN!!!

Great performance tonight, by the BANDS and the defenses. I only counted 11 but I think Page must have had 13 on the field because 2 or more of them were always in our backfield. Great win for Page and another learning experience for the CATS!! Good Luck to all the rest of the way.

Page owned the line of scrimmage most all night. It was largely a battle of which young qb could get his team downfield with out turning the ball over... in the end Page just got it done. Lockridge largely owned the night.

The Cats will get back on track.....keep fighting boys!

I watched the game on TV...boy those announcers were drab.....that music you all play during the game....is that guy a DJ somewhere.

I also listen to your broadcasts....you have a new announcer.....Steve....is that dude an undertaker?

I miss the one you used to have....I believe he got sick.

Anyway......these teams have got to improve if they want to meet again.

Great win for the Pats and even the announcers were stunned

Page owned the line of scrimmage most all night. It was largely a battle of which young qb could get his team downfield with out turning the ball over... in the end Page just got it done. Lockridge largely owned the night.

The Cats will get back on track.....keep fighting boys!

What?!? You mean Bro. OC didnt have his boys ready?!? Bet they will be practicing til 10 pm on both Saturday and Sunday!

Brother OC I just knew would have his OL/DL ready. After all the mark of a good coach is yelling "hit somebody" and not really teaching any x's and o's

I watched the game on TV...boy those announcers were drab.....that music you all play during the game....is that guy a DJ somewhere.

I also listen to your broadcasts....you have a new announcer.....Steve....is that dude an undertaker?

I miss the one you used to have....I believe he got sick.

Anyway......these teams have got to improve if they want to meet again.

Great win for the Pats and even the announcers were stunned

[

Hats off to Page they were ready to play and they got it done last night.I guess its safe to say you all are injury free now.Yeah you must know the announcer Steve Pierce because he accually is an undertaker.I dont know why everyone is so stunned that Page won.Giles Co. is a young team only one starter returned.The Bobcats got beat on the lines last night the O-line got blowed back all night long and the D-line wasnt much better.Did see a lot of holds(by Page) that the refs didnt call but thats beside the point.I think everyone showed up but the Bobcats.

What?!? You mean Bro. OC didnt have his boys ready?!? Bet they will be practicing til 10 pm on both Saturday and Sunday!

Brother OC I just knew would have his OL/DL ready. After all the mark of a good coach is yelling "hit somebody" and not really teaching any x's and o's

He's a very good coach and teaches x's and o's with the best of them. Last night the Bobcats were ill prepared from water boy to the to game plan. In all honesty I think we all took the pats lightly and it showed. Looked to me like the Pats game plan was to stuff the box and make us pass....we made a few good plays but not enough. These cats are young and it showed last night....it was a learning opportunity and I expect they will make the most of it.