Cloudland vs. the dominant Creek

THE KING

2nd game of the year, Cloudland was beaten on their home field 27-0 by West Greene. Last night the Creekers beat WG 28-21. Cloudland needs some motivation so here it is. Is Unaka 5 touchdowns better than Cloudland? Could Cloudland be in for a 35-0 drubbing on their home field? Or will they step up and slap the Creekers around like they've done for a quarter century? YOU tell me. :twisted:

I'll say one thing ,Cloudland may have got the tar beat out of them last night,but they played with heart and determination all night. They didn't have an awnser for Avery's offence, but if they could have run the ball just very small bit better and wouldn't have fumbled,this game would have been much closer. The Cloudland faithful should be proud of their effort.

2nd game of the year, Cloudland was beaten on their home field 27-0 by West Greene. Last night the Creekers beat WG 28-21. Cloudland needs some motivation so here it is. Is Unaka 5 touchdowns better than Cloudland? Could Cloudland be in for a 35-0 drubbing on their home field? Or will they step up and slap the Creekers around like they've done for a quarter century? YOU tell me. :twisted:

I highly doubt Unaka is 5 TD's better than Cloudland, i also doubt Cloudland slaps Unaka around. Should be a close game, team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

I'll say one thing ,Cloudland may have got the tar beat out of them last night,but they played with heart and determination all night. They didn't have an awnser for Avery's offence, but if they could have run the ball just very small bit better and wouldn't have fumbled,this game would have been much closer. The Cloudland faithful should be proud of their effort.

cloudland had 400 yards against avery.i know the boys could of won that game if on the second drive didnt get held to 4 and out.that qb was very good thrower some said he was better then the qb that we faced at state.just not as many weapons.I belive cloudland will pull this one off when they played west green they didnt run on them.we have to fix the pass coverage though it is cloudland Kryptonite.i still see cloudland haven a wining season and being up for 1st or 2nd in conference.

I am proud of them, but I'd like to see them get a little angry this week. Unaka has beaten Cloudland twice in the past 4 years and that is something that should never happen. Lunsford has never lost to Unaka and that is something that should never happen either. Our kids need to have that kind of mindset when they play the creekers.

• Upvote 1

I am proud of them, but I'd like to see them get a little angry this week. Unaka has beaten Cloudland twice in the past 4 years and that is something that should never happen. Lunsford has never lost to Unaka and that is something that should never happen either. Our kids need to have that kind of mindset when they play the creekers.

Doubt you would have your love for Hampton if Lunsford wasn't there. This doesn't have to be a mud slinging to be a good game. Grow up.

Doubt you would have your love for Hampton if Lunsford wasn't there. This doesn't have to be a mud slinging to be a good game. Grow up.

And here is a fair weather fan. Only appears after Unaka lucks up and wins a big game or if the King makes a post. I'm not the same trash talker I used to be. Been beat up by LIFE the last couple of years. You'll have to go somewhere else and pick a fight. :lol:

I'll be a great ballgame period. Just hope both teams show a little pride and disapline. If either team resorts to the dumb stuff,it very well could be the difference in the outcome.

I don't know who will win but I think it will be who ever makes the fewest mistakes and plays four quarters.Both teams has strengths that the other lacks but I do know the Rangers have improved every week. Unaka has a lot of respect for the Landers and their proud history. Good luck to both teams and I hope it's injury free.Coach Mckinney and his staff are trying to build a program and his effort appears to be making progress.We hope we can get to the point where we expect to win like other proud programs (like the Landers!) Go Rangers!

Edited by howsthatnow