Tennessee @ Science Hill

THSVikings2004

Cap, I don't think it happens like that this year. The Hill has to finish first or second in the disctrict for an automatic playoff berth, but even if they only win two more games, the chances of them making the playoffs are pretty high.

Thanks for the clarity 04’. What happened last year?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the DB band playing “I Did It My Way†after the G-Man’s first round playoff loss this year. He looks like a Frank Sinatra type guy and the lyrics are so fitting.

Heres one when you go up to lil db "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME,DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME CRY"Like yall did in the 2nd round of the playoffs to the SO CALLED #1 team in the state on there home field last yr,with that 10-0 record not amounting to crap!!!LOL :roflol:

THSVikings2004, a win is a win! My son was the senior middle linebacker in that game and it still hurts me to this day, 3 years later. Should be a good game Friday night.

It was a good game. I just don't agree with werdb's opinion. Luck or chance is present in every play of every game so by that logic one could argue that a 60-0 win was only a series of several fortuitous plays for the winner or several unlucky plays for the losing team.

It was a good game. I just don't agree with werdb's opinion. Luck or chance is present in every play of every game so by that logic one could argue that a 60-0 win was only a series of several fortuitous plays for the winner or several unlucky plays for the losing team.

Man thats just LAME,If you were there you know it was a luck play and 9 out of 10 he dont catch it.I guess yall been lucky beating SE and VH then too,Right.Thats what your saying,But thats Different aint it?WHATEVER

Heres one when you go up to lil db "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME,DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME CRY"Like yall did in the 2nd round of the playoffs to the SO CALLED #1 team in the state on there home field last yr,with that 10-0 record not amounting to crap!!!LOL :roflol:

:roflol: I got one I got one!! How bout the song they played after DB (10-0 with a #1 in the State ranking) loss to McMinn Co.(6-4) in the FIRST ROUND of the 2008 playoffs…. "Oops! ...I Did It Again". :D

Man thats just LAME,If you were there you know it was a luck play and 9 out of 10 he dont catch it.I guess yall been lucky beating SE and VH then too,Right.Thats what your saying,But thats Different aint it?WHATEVER

werdb, you're agreeing with the point I made earlier. Citing luck as the factor in who won a close game is just as ridiculous as saying luck plays a part in who wins a blowout. You can say he wouldn't have caught it 9 out of 10 times, but the fact of the matter is that none of us know if he would or wouldn't have caught it the other nine times because they didn't line up and try it 10 different times, all under the exact same circumstances.

werDb, I'm through discussing the matter because I don't come on here to try to argue with others. I have nothing against DB and unlike a few others I don't throw up the one and done flag every other post to try to anger DB posters. Art presented a question about the series between Science Hill and Tennessee and I tried to answer him with the best sources that I have available to me. Good luck to your Indians on Friday. :thumb:

Edited by THSVikings2004

I was there... and it was a perfect pass right on the money in stride! It was just poorly defended because Coach Smith didn't know what size sack Coach Stubbs was walkin around with. :thumb:

werdb, you're agreeing with the point I made earlier. Citing luck as the factor in who won a close game is just as ridiculous as saying luck plays a part in who wins a blowout. You can say he wouldn't have caught it 9 out of 10 times, but the fact of the matter is that none of us know if he would or wouldn't have caught it the other nine times because they didn't line up and try it 10 different times, all under the exact same circumstances.

werDb, I'm through discussing the matter because I don't come on here to try to argue with others. I have nothing against DB and unlike a few others I don't throw up the one and done flag every other post to try to anger DB posters. Art presented a question about the series between Science Hill and Tennessee and I tried to answer him with the best sources that I have available to me. Good luck to your Indians on Friday. :thumb:

Thank You,Its just all these people getting on here runnin off at the mouth,and wanting to be D-B so bad!!They want say it ,but why else would you talk about one school all the time.Sorry and for now on i'll show you RESPECT on here,