Tennessee @ Science Hill

THSVikings2004

Your right but coaching prowess wasn't the question...If the two teams over the last several years have been pretty equal as far as athletes...but Stubbs was superior to previous SHHS coaches, then it stands to reason that now that SH has (in Carter) a coach equal to Stubbs then that was the edge needed for SH to win this one.

I'm getting information that SC may not be on the sideline tonight.

Has anybody else heard this?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no joke, it is something on the personal level but in a good way.

Heard his wife is currently in pregosaurus rex status and it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility the child could be born during the season. Actually heard it was more than likely.

Hopefully everything goes well for mother and child.

Congratulations to Tennessee High for their win tonight. The Rutherford field goal proved to be the difference in the score. Lots of mistakes from both teams, but the mistakes on Science Hill's side proved to be more costly. But, nevertheless, good game to TN High and best of luck the rest of the season.

Edited by The Hill

Congratulations to Tennessee High for their win tonight. The Rutherford field goal proved to be the difference in the score. Lots of mistakes from both teams, but the mistakes on Science Hill's side proved to be more costly. But, nevertheless, good game to TN High and best of luck the rest of the season.

great game tonight. the two justin snyder ints that lead to 14 points were tremendously costly. there was also the personal foul that kept the vikings drive alive and lead to the rutherford field goal. the 3rd and 20 in the vikings final drive was huge. Coach Carter said it best in his post game show; if you don't play complete games, you'll get beat by good teams.

I believe both teams will finish in the top 3 in the district.

First I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to the VIKINGS on a BIG win!!!! :thumb: HARD fought game by both sides but there is no question in my mind that the better team at this point in the season won. First half was total domination by the Vikings. I know it was only 17 to 0 at half... but had we not had to play 17 PEOPLE on the field the score WOULD have told the story. That's right I said it... WORST ATEMPT TO STILL A GAME against the Vikings since I believe the 07' SOUTH game and the infamous no call on the fumble by Curt Philips at the goal line!!! I heard HILL say he couldn't wait to see the replay. YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE BROTHA!!!! I urge everybody to watch this replay.... so you won't be shocked when the same thing happens to U under the WATCHFUL eye of the JUMBO-TRON! Of course the replay option wasn't available for the REFEREE HIGHLIGHTS!!! You think I'm just winnin or blowin smoke... WATCH THE REPLAY ON TUESDAY. :geek: