Tennessee @ Science Hill

THSVikings2004

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be Glad Greeneville doesn't play DB in a real game there buddy

I am really glad that DB doesn't have to play Greeneville this year. I don't think we would stand a chance. The Green Devils are probably the best team in the state this year, even better than Maryville and Alcoa. Don't mess with the Green Devils, they will do anything to win. Remember the game in 2002? Man, wish we could field a team like Greeneville. DB would be the best football team in the state if they could be like Greeneville. I'm so glad they're not in our classification.

Just be Glad Greeneville doesn't play DB in a real game there buddy

I think DB has a done enough in the 33 games the two played,to where any Devil fan should know that game would never be a given for the men in Green,not even this year.4 wins with the biggest being 19-10 over DB,while DB put some of the worst beatings on Greeneville ever.I've seen DB's speed against Greeneville and it matches up well against them.Greeneville's size matches up well against our defense.We have a huge plus in one of the best defensive coaches in the state and one of the best coaching staffs.It would be a shoot out.

Edited by BatmanDB

I missed where this turned into the DB-Greeneville forum. No use thinking about it. It won't change the fact it's not going to happen. This game should be closer than the DB-Boone game. Originally going to that game but have decided to go check this one out. I do believe there is a certain amount of luck to a football game. I do think luck or skill somehow Science Hill pulls out a home game. Game of the week, tho.

We can all poke and have fun on here with each other, but lets remember to let our boys do most of the talking on the field. That's all that really matters anyway. And at the end of the game, win or lose, look each other in the eye, shake hands and say, good game.

Have fun! It will be over before you know it and you will be like the rest of us who can't play anymore and just talk about how good we were, should have been, would'a, could'a or never really was.

Hill, do you know the best place to park for Friday's game? Also are the visitor stands the ones closest to the baseball fields? Is there a visitor entrance or just one entrance?

Hill, do you know the best place to park for Friday's game? Also are the visitor stands the ones closest to the baseball fields? Is there a visitor entrance or just one entrance?

Campus-Layoutw.jpg

JC Press - Stadium Parking

I'm not Hill, but I'll take a crack at it.

The home stands are the ones closest to the baseball fields, the visitor stands are the ones closest to the mold infested vocational-technical building (sorry, couldn't resist).

The picture should give you a general idea. Gate 2 or 3 is best for those going to the visitor side. The only paid parking is the lot closest to gate 3 which is right behind the visitor seating; all parking nearest gate 2 around freedom hall is free. The lot across from gate 1 is revserved, but plenty of people are making a habit of parking along either side of Gauranda Drive.

Hope this helps.

Edited by voltnh

The home stands are the ones closest to the baseball fields, the visitor stands are the ones closest to the mold infested vocational-technical building (sorry, couldn't resist).

The picture should give you a general idea. Gate 2 or 3 is best for those going to the visitor side. The only paid parking is the lot closest to gate 3 which is right behind the visitor seating; all parking nearest gate 2 around freedom hall is free. The lot across from gate 1 is revserved, but plenty of people are making a habit of parking along either side of Gauranda Drive.

Hope this helps.

:thumb: EXCELLENT

Campus-Layoutw.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Voltnh. Man I can’t wait!! This should be a great night under the Friday Night Lights… classic match-up!! :popcorneater: Don’t get much better than that!! I think I’m going to take off tomorrow and just make a day of it. :thumb:

How's traffic flow before the game? I live around Doozy and can take a few routes to the game. How early do I need to leave also? Not worried about after the game. Wife and youngun will be asleep so no rush to get back. Looking forward to this game.

traffic hasn't been much of an issue for me, but i've never arrived later than 6:20. If you arrive early, you shouldn't have to deal with anything more than normal friday afternoon traffic. If you are arriving later on, it might be easier to come in via west market or knob creek road instead of coming up roan street.

Edited by voltnh