Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

For the record, the "same run play up the middle" is probably a variation of several different plays if I had my guess. Overall, I thought the offensive play calling was as good as it's ever been with the exception of the 4th down. I would have liked to see Cam keep one around the backside or roll out and throw the little hitch play that we get 5 yards on every time we run it. What's done is done.

Sorry, I'm late posting. I'm waiting on my TawJackson to English dictionary to come in.

I am reminded of the old Ron White line: "Next time you have a thought, don't."

I hate to break it to you, but you can't "support your kid" and "wish he would quit" at the same time. It doesn't work that way. Step away from the keyboard and put the Hooked on Phonics back in the VCR.

Well watched a good ball game that Rhea County should have won. #2 and #6 you two are some hard nose players that give it all you got. Very much a joy to watch you all play. In my eyes as a spectator you 2 in some form need to be alot more invovled in the offense than you are. Great job tonight. And now to #8. You did an absolute great job scrambeling to find someone and make a play tonight. O line big turn around I think.

OC the run play that you kept running that didn't work. Do all a favor and do away with it. If it's not working why keep coming back to it? Other than that I think it was a good called game. Putting the ball in the hands of #8 is no doubt got to be your strong point. #2 and #6 is going to make plays. Add #84 and #10 in the mix I like the chances alot better.

Defense great job tonight minus a few mishaps. But hey that's why we play the game.

Eagles keep your heads up. It's up to you how you want to finish.

Well put. Guys played a good game.

Sorry, I'm late posting. I'm waiting on my TawJackson to English dictionary to come in.

I hate to break it to you, but you can't "support your kid" and "wish he would quit" at the same time. It doesn't work that way. Step away from the keyboard and put the Hooked on Phonics back in the VCR.

Rusty I think he is living 2 lives.

bradley would move the ball then our d would stop them we would get the ball and move it frim the sounds of the scores this could be like playing in the pac 10 this year in our district

Listen, you've kept us all entertained on the sidelines the past two season. You did a great job last night carrying the flag through the break-through. I wish everybody in the stands had your energy and enthusiasm. We understand you're not happy with the coaches, not many of us are either. That being said, the internet isn't for everybody so let's keep it on the sidelines 52.

Listen, you've kept us all entertained on the sidelines the past two season. You did a great job last night carrying the flag through the break-through. I wish everybody in the stands had your energy and enthusiasm. We understand you're not happy with the coaches, not many of us are either. That being said, the internet isn't for everybody so let's keep it on the sidelines 52.

man that is wrong that kid has more spirit than most and you can get on me im a grown man and i can take it i do have some heart

sorry the book had some stuff smelled i mean spelled wright in it so they maybe some de lay sorry for the troubles get there asap thanks for your donation

and thank you for being one more person that tells me what i can and cant do dr. phil