Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

and thank you for being one more person that tells me what i can and cant do dr. phil

Ok man this is getting old. This is not funny anymore it is annoying. Please quit talking so we can stay on track, and move on. Mcminn is next and I think we will still suprise some teams in this region. I think we suprised bradley last night whether we won or not. Rhea hasn't beat mcminn since 92 and this really could be the year we turn that around. Come on boys keep your heads up and lets get back to work.

All of this infighting, is not helping your kids. Tallent is good enough to pull you through some games. He did a great job of throwing the ball Friday. But as far as the "should have won" the game comments is ridiculous. When you have a team down by 14 and let them come back to win it is not a "should have won" situation. Kids feed off the coaches and the parents attitudes. Sounds like some of you need to get yours straight. Good luck on the rest of your season and I hope you win out.

All of this infighting, is not helping your kids. Tallent is good enough to pull you through some games. He did a great job of throwing the ball Friday. But as far as the "should have won" the game comments is ridiculous. When you have a team down by 14 and let them come back to win it is not a "should have won" situation. Kids feed off the coaches and the parents attitudes. Sounds like some of you need to get yours straight. Good luck on the rest of your season and I hope you win out.

Thank you, some of our parents and fair weather fans find it easier to bash coaches and the program in general than to support the team. They do not understand that everybody can not be a star and being a role player is nothing to be be ashamed of. These dads were all wanna be players that live vicariously through their kids. the vast majority of our fans are team players and want to see the team do well no matter who is getting the publicity

Listen, you've kept us all entertained on the sidelines the past two season. You did a great job last night carrying the flag through the break-through. I wish everybody in the stands had your energy and enthusiasm. We understand you're not happy with the coaches, not many of us are either. That being said, the internet isn't for everybody so let's keep it on the sidelines 52.

Not cool, man. That kid is more supportive of the team than most parents of the players. I've always given the players their props for including him and making him part of the team. I sure hope you're not a player cause if you are I am real disappointed in this post and your attitude.

Tallent did an amazing job Friday and so did a lot of other players - 2, 6, 10, 23, the O-line, defense. But we also made a lot of sloppy mistakes that cost us the ball. Tallent aired one out to 84 and it slipped right through his hands. Ridiculous. Would have changed the game. We have to tighten up and fix what's broke and keep working hard. Never give up, boys.

Tallent did an amazing job Friday and so did a lot of other players - 2, 6, 10, 23, the O-line, defense. But we also made a lot of sloppy mistakes that cost us the ball. Tallent aired one out to 84 and it slipped right through his hands. Ridiculous. Would have changed the game. We have to tighten up and fix what's broke and keep working hard. Never give up, boys.

Don't go pointing fingers at kids, there are always plays that you would like to have back that would change the course of the game. That is a fact of life when you are dealing with 14 - 18 year olds boys

Don't go pointing fingers at kids, there are always plays that you would like to have back that would change the course of the game. That is a fact of life when you are dealing with 14 - 18 year olds boys

Whoa whoa, I'm not blaming any one kid for the loss Friday. I'm just saying that pass, if caught, could have changed the game. And it was THE perfect pass.

Yep mistakes happen and then games are lost.

Whoa whoa, I'm not blaming any one kid for the loss Friday. I'm just saying that pass, if caught, could have changed the game. And it was THE perfect pass.

Yep mistakes happen and then games are lost.

I'll give you guy's credit on a couple of things..You argue well with one another. You also make every excuse in the book as to why you got beat. RCHS played better than expected, BCHS did what they had to do at the end of the game to win. Usually, in every sport, the better team will find a way to win when the pressure is on. How about not giving up 21 points in the second quarter if you want to look at play's that cost you the game?

I'll give you guy's credit on a couple of things..You argue well with one another. You also make every excuse in the book as to why you got beat. RCHS played better than expected, BCHS did what they had to do at the end of the game to win. Usually, in every sport, the better team will find a way to win when the pressure is on. How about not giving up 21 points in the second quarter if you want to look at play's that cost you the game?

Losing to a doormat like Bradley causes us to get restless.