Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

looks like the new doormat isn't Bradley now.

i know your not inferring that Rhea County is a "door mat." considering our kids have more heart and determination than any team in this state. doing something no other team has done in holding young to like what 56 yards in the first half? granted, we did fall apart in the second, but point made. we went out there and scored 14 on Bradley within 5 min. fight hard and give EVERYONE we have played, and will play, a run for their money.

Losing to a doormat like Bradley causes us to get restless.

Possibly.But, I dont know that I would call a 4-1 team a doormat, A 1-3 or 1-4 team..now that may be a possibility as well.It also degrades your own team by saying they were outplayed by a doormat, I dont understand the logic. RCHS is going thru a down cycle in sports, happens to everyone in public school's eventually. You have to give some credit to Coach Floyd though, he has won at least one more game than the last every season since he has been coaching. That cant be said for allot of team's.

Bradley USED to be a doormat team. RC can't call them that, considering they're 3-1 (I think) and we're 1-3. Bradley has done made some serious improvements over the past few years. Seems like I remember them storming the field for a game when they hadn't won in so long, but don't quote me on that. I just hope Rhea never gets to that point.

Since this thread is basically dead, RheaCo, do we have any serious injuries, freshman updates, etc?