Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

Eagles can win this if they throw the ball more. I have nothing against any of the players on the "O" line. But we are to small to run the ball consistantly. #8 we know can throw. #84 has proven he can catch. Then you have #6 and #2 and #9 that can get it done also. Heck you even got # 10 and #7 out of the back field. So I guess what I am saying THROW the ball. Good luck boys. And yes go make it 2-0 in the district.

Edited by EagleLegend1

Eagles can win this if they throw the ball more. I have nothing against any of the players on the "O" line. But we are to small to run the ball consistantly. #8 we know can throw. #84 has proven he can catch. Then you have #6 and #2 and #9 that can get it done also. Heck you even got # 10 and #7 out of the back field. So I guess what I am saying THROW the ball. Good luck boys. And yes go make it 2-0 in the district.

I agree with everything in this post.

This is getting scary, but I'm going to have to agree with BeaglePride again! The O line is working hard and this is not to bash these kids, we are really struggling to establish any kind of running game at all. However, we are fortunate to have a really good QB, and several good WR's. Every team wishes to achieve balance offensively in the air and on the ground, but this is not always possible. We are experiencing an identity crisis in regards to what we can hang our hats on offensively. At this point in the season, we are a passing team whether we want to be or not. The sooner we come to grips with that, the better off we will be. You have to stick with what is working and this year it is throwing the football. Do whatever it takes to keep moving the chains and crank the defense up a notch and this could be a very exciting remainder of the season. There is a lot of football left to play, so everybody just take a deep breath and step back from edge of the cliff, everything is OK! Rhea Co., I will be interested in your practice report this week

Go Bears!

Come Radierfan! I know they're you're crosstown rivals, but I thought you loved us RC guys? :roflol:

Kidding aside, I'd like to see the offense take to the air this week. Cam has a great arm and has some good sets of hands running around for him.

RheaCo, can you give us an update on the freshman with the lumbar problem? Thanks...

Good post. Agree with all said. Good Luck Eagles.