Warren County vs White County

Pioneersports

Big District Game  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Warren County
    • White County

I don't think the jr QB looks very comfortable back there and the fr QB will prob win that spot next year. Our biggest problem is we have 6 more games this year!!! The seniors aren't showing they deserve to play either. This week will determine the season. After losing to Coffee we were pretty much out of the playoffs, only a slim chance. If we lose to white county it is over!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys keep blaming the freshmen only 2 are getting significant playing time..Carden and Wanamaker...Some of the others are gettin a snap every now and then but not tons of time.From what ive seen Cardens not playing all that bad and hes a really good athlete.Who was the proven player at line? / or safety from last year?

Glenn needs to be in there but who knows.

Warrren should win. Thrower is allowd to roll out and to buy more time from a weak O line. The junior and the freshman was coached from day one to operate from the pocket. Rolling out was not a option. So, that should answer alot of peoples question that are in the stands when Friday night comes, and yall r wondering why the other QB's didnt roll out. NOW YOU NO.

Warrren should win. Thrower is allowd to roll out and to buy more time from a weak O line. The junior and the freshman was coached from day one to operate from the pocket. Rolling out was not a option. So, that should answer alot of peoples question that are in the stands when Friday night comes, and yall r wondering why the other QB's didnt roll out. NOW YOU NO.

Thrower has never spoke bad of his offensive line or ever blamed teammates for anything ( unlike alot of people). If he throws an interception, he blames himself! He goes out and gives it his all! He just wants to win, regardless of where he's playing. He was told he would be a WR almost immediatley when the coaches rolled into town and told them O.K. He played defensive end last week instead of corner and was put into QB the beginning of the second half. He loves the game and just wants to win! He is a competitor! He has alot of experience playing @ the Varsity level @ QB, with games against Ensworth, Oakland, Rhea Co. and Lincoln Co.! Don't hate the player, hate the game and what it takes to play it!

Edited by Nitro14

sounds like thrower will be the only QB this. I heard at school today that the " JR " qb got in some trouble and won't be traveling with the team this week. I think he was to scared and was looking at the d-line instead of looking down field and trying to move around and make plays.

It's odd that this post has turned into a what wrong with warren county and not about the game. white county fans are awful quite this week.

sounds like thrower will be the only QB this. I heard at school today that the " JR " qb got in some trouble and won't be traveling with the team this week. I think he was to scared and was looking at the d-line instead of looking down field and trying to move around and make plays.

It's odd that this post has turned into a what wrong with warren county and not about the game. white county fans are awful quite this week.

OH really so what kind of trouble did this kid get into. If I recall people were bashing another player once too on here trying to make him into something using those terms so when you say "trouble" just what kind of trouble? We really need to be more clear when speaking about our teens. Again I believe people on here are to free to talk smack about kids. Again, they are kids not grown ups. Maybe I can anticipate reading it in the paper. Poor guys they have so many people to please! Ever think mayb White is just listening to yall and making their game plan???