Gallatin vs Brentwood sept 24 th @ Brentwwod

runninblind

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Gallatin was in Sumner County not Rutherford........... :twisted:

O.K. that was classless, tasteless, but I just couldn't resist it. The Bruins have the ability to beat anybody(IF) they tackle and execute on offense. We play well, we win. We play crappy, we lose.

Getting Mordecai Hightower eligible for this game will be big help. He'll be a difference maker.

O.K. that was classless, tasteless, but I just couldn't resist it. The Bruins have the ability to beat anybody(IF) they tackle and execute on offense. We play well, we win. We play crappy, we lose.

Getting Mordecai Hightower eligible for this game will be big help. He'll be a difference maker.

Seems like it has taken forever for that situation to resolve itself. About time! Go Bruins!

Brentwood needs to prepare for plenty of late hits, foul language, being spit on, etc.... This group from Gallatin is as classless as they come...

Lulz at this guy.... Anyway, I'm actually not foreseeing a win by Gallatin this week. Even though we have WAY more talent than Brentwood, I'd like to revert to the "Lassiter vs. Williamson Co. rule". It is a law of nature that states that upon playing said Williamson County team, coach Robert Lassiter will undoubtedly lose his mind. (See Franklin, Ravenwood, Independence, Brentwood, etc...) Granted, that law may only apply to playoff games. I think Crawford wins the chess match Friday, and possibly in a big way. Our defense is going to REALLY have to step up. BTW, I'm getting REALLY tired of giving 10-15 yards of cushion to the WR's on 1st and 2nd down. This must end.

Who were the last 5 homecoming teams that the Bruins beat ???? Gallatin isnt your typical team to schedule for homecomming !

anyone we wanted. the point is that the seniors at BHS beat gallatin their freshmen year.., and their sophmore year...., and as a matter of fact they beat them last year and ruined their homecoming so what makes u think that will change this year?

anyone we wanted. the point is that the seniors at BHS beat gallatin their freshmen year.., and their sophmore year...., and as a matter of fact they beat them last year and ruined their homecoming so what makes u think that will change this year?

different yr...different team...more speed....more ballanced attack than in recent yrs....