54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very good game. Smith County's defense against a pretty good Macon County offense. Macon County at home. But I'll have to give the edge to Smith County because of that defense. If Macon can tighten the reins and play good defense as well this could be a barn burner.

Smith County 17

Macon County 14

you will understand after friday night. the tigers might not lose another game this year.....they on a mission

Understand what????

You might want to take a peek at the rest of the schedule geo...SC-WH-LA-and Greenbrier. MC is 1-3 with a BIG win over a 1-4 Sycamoreand you might not lose another game? :lol:

"on a mision"? what have they been doing before now?? And if they are on "a mission", you better go get them before Fri. nite.

macon county-21 carthage-14 -the owls will go down in a humiliating defeat -serves them right since they are scared to play trousdale county.

I like the way you try to bring TC into the mix. Kinda like a kid...."Well,well, I can't beat you but I bet my big brother could". :roflol: Whatcha gonna do next, go tell you daddy?

Carthage?? OK, How bout CARTHAGE 28 Laughette 7.

I like the way you try to bring TC into the mix. Kinda like a kid...."Well,well, I can't beat you but I bet my big brother could". :roflol: Whatcha gonna do next, go tell you daddy?

Carthage?? OK, How bout CARTHAGE 28 Laughette 7.

No No No Get it right!!! It's LayFlatt!!! As in Lay Flat on there backs after we run over them!!! :D

2712461306.jpg

I guess they think the Owls won't be much competition for them and a sure win for MC.

I hate to break it to ya but they know they don't play a game that is a sure win. Especially any of their home games. It was SC or WH leavin those beloved eggals for senior night. Neither of those games is a sure win. I believe it'll be a dog fight the whole game with Macon takin the edge, 24-17.

I hate to break it to ya but they know they don't play a game that is a sure win. Especially any of their home games. It was SC or WH leavin those beloved eggals for senior night. Neither of those games is a sure win. I believe it'll be a dog fight the whole game with Macon takin the edge, 24-17.

Owl-LOL.jpg