1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon will find a way to win this one......Macon 17 , SC 14

Sorry geo- I wouldn't get my hopes up. Another game against a blue and white team.....another game against a bunch of tigers. Same results.

SC has given up 13 points this year. SC 27 Cheatham Co.7 and - SC 20 G-ville 0 - SC 16 Livingston 6 - SC 26 Westmoreland 0 - SC 38 Dekalb Co. 0..

Macon has scored a few....against a couple of good teams,and appears to have made improvments this year.....but not enough.

Sorry geo- I wouldn't get my hopes up. Another game against a blue and white team.....another game against a bunch of tigers. Same results.

SC has given up 13 points this year. SC 27 Cheatham Co.7 and - SC 20 G-ville 0 - SC 16 Livingston 6 - SC 26 Westmoreland 0 - SC 38 Dekalb Co. 0..

Macon has scored a few....against a couple of good teams,and appears to have made improvments this year.....but not enough.

you will understand after friday night. the tigers might not lose another game this year.....they on a mission

you will understand after friday night. the tigers might not lose another game this year.....they on a mission

There is no way the tigers will beat my eagles of MO-town.5 or 6 staight years in a row.'the eagles even won the little scuffle last year at the end of the game' we'll be wait'n for ya. :roflol:

There is no way the tigers will beat my eagles of MO-town.5 or 6 staight years in a row.'the eagles even won the little scuffle last year at the end of the game' we'll be wait'n for ya. :roflol:

Im pretty sure macon's jv could beat motown this year....gimme a break.....they might lose to smith but westmoreland is a joke THIS YEAR ANYWAY.....