Smith County @ Macon County

glover

Smith County @ Macon County  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

Who would believed in late October 2003 the path these programs have taken. That field goal was the best and worst thing that ever happened to Macon County. Smith Co. learned to never take any thing for granted, and the "T's" have had more coaches than UT. Smith County's offense wakes up this week and crushes Macon 35-0. it's gonna take more than a coaching change to change a culture.

Owls 32 You just need to set back and let JESSIE ROB THIS TRAIN you have not a clue :thumb:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree. my sources in macon are saying that the natives aren't restless at this point. infact they are pleased with the gains they've seen. some of macon's losses could have gone the other way, but the breaks of the game just bounced the other way. i still think that their best fooball is ahead of them this year. if macon's O(which has scored very consistently so far this season) can get the ball moving against sc's D (a D that has not aloud many points so far this year) it could give them a shot in this game. while macon's D has been questionable this year, the same can be said for sc's O. this game will come down to macon offense vs. sc defense. winner takes all. if i were maynord i'd have to consider sitting #22 and starting #25. thoughts? let me know if i got those numbers wrong.

Numbers are right on snowball. I agree #25 is our best back. I believe #22 starts because we can run any play in our book with him. With #25 that may not be the case because of his youth. But I really don't know. I assume we will continue to split time with #22, #8, and #25.

:excl:

:popcorneater:

This could possibly be the best offense that SC has seen thus far. I'm not counting the egg laid by G'vlle. I would say that I'd be willing to bet any SC fan that the offense will be better Friday night than the Tigers you saw in week two, but then that would mean I'd be putting a lot of faith in MC, which I'm not ready to do just yet. Should be a fun week! :thumb:

Numbers are right on snowball. I agree #25 is our best back. I believe #22 starts because we can run any play in our book with him. With #25 that may not be the case because of his youth. But I really don't know. I assume we will continue to split time with #22, #8, and #25.

:excl:

If I am not mistaken, we have all three in the game at the same: TB.TB.& wing/slot

if you all are refering to jesse james, i would just like to go on record as saying that, the assassination of jesse james by the cowrad robert ford is the absolute worst movie i've ever seen. and i've seen some pretty awful movies. <_<

Snowball, I guess it is just best to let that picture remain sideways rather than take that chance. :o

if you all are refering to jesse james, i would just like to go on record as saying that, the assassination of jesse james by the cowrad robert ford is the absolute worst movie i've ever seen. and i've seen some pretty awful movies. <_<

Sno, from this and your prior posts, it is evident that you watch a lot of movies. What is your favorite?

Snowball, I guess it is just best to let that picture remain sideways rather than take that chance. :o

i assume you mean the movie sideways? that at least had a little dark bitter humor to it. but watching casey affleck and that hound dog face a meak little pussycat mumble of his was unbearable. i'd rather watch indiana jones; and the kingdom of the crystal skull again. uuuugh the humanity!!! :(

Edited by snoball5278

i assume you mean the movie sideways? that at least had a little dark bitter humor to it. but watching casey affleck and that hound dog face a meak little ###### cat mumble of his was unbearable. i'd rather watch indiana jones; and the kingdom of the crystal skull again. uuuugh the humanity!!! :(

No, I meant it would have better for Jessee to have not been standing in the chair to straighten the picture (when Ford shot him in the back).

Sno, from this and your prior posts, it is evident that you watch a lot of movies. What is your favorite?

Rainbow Bright and the Star Stealer

He's also a fan of Disney Princess Sing Along Songs, Vol. I and II, Once Upon a Dream and Enchanted Tea Party! :roflolk:

Edited by SEVEN