54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I HAVEN'T seen LAUGHETTE yet. I've seen "Carthage", or at least I thought I did. I must have been watching somebody else. The team I'v been watching has scored 127 points and give up 13 and averaging around 200 yds running....over and around everybody.

Laughette's stingy defense has held 4 teams to 157 points ( about 40 points a game)so it appears you know something about being run over, and you may be right. :thumb::lol:

Don't know how much stock you put in the Strength + Success stat here on coach T...but, based on that the teams Smith County have played average out to 0.9516. Macon County's 4 opponents come in at an average of 1.117. We've only played one team...one...(and we beat them) that is below 1.250 (Goodpasture and Friendship Christian are both 1.250 with Satterfield County..opps...Trousdale County a hefty 1.337. 3 of Smith County's wins have been against teams 0.825 or LOWER!!!....so, it should be a good game. And not only do you not play Trousdale County...you don't play Goodpasture anymore either....huh!!....Hope the kid with the broken leg is doing good...and, fyi....the Macon County Coaching staff let's our scout team defense go full speed and hit our first stringers hard....makes for less traumatic injuries...!!

Don't know how much stock you put in the Strength + Success stat here on coach T...but, based on that the teams Smith County have played average out to 0.9516. Macon County's 4 opponents come in at an average of 1.117. We've only played one team...one...(and we beat them) that is below 1.250 (Goodpasture and Friendship Christian are both 1.250 with Satterfield County..opps...Trousdale County a hefty 1.337. 3 of Smith County's wins have been against teams 0.825 or LOWER!!!....so, it should be a good game. And not only do you not play Trousdale County...you don't play Goodpasture anymore either....huh!!....Hope the kid with the broken leg is doing good...and, fyi....the Macon County Coaching staff let's our scout team defense go full speed and hit our first stringers hard....makes for less traumatic injuries...!!

Is MC figured into your opponents Strenght + Success stat?? If so, that evidently raises their Success stat, ya think? Oh and by the way....you left out that SC is 1.370 and MC is 1.000. AND the team you beat is a mighty 0.630. Even Westmoreland is .803. So if your going to put stats on here, put them ALL.

Your right, SC is 5-0 and ain't played nobody. And from the looks of things MC don't play TC or Goodpasture either. :lol:

I don't think anybody asked but......you got to be kidding.....you mean ya'll let ya'll players hit hard? You don't mean real hard do you? Your just making that up. :roflol:

If MC's scout D is hitting hard in practice...with the points they've given up...it sounds like they should be starting... :rolleyes:

:roflol:

What you don't understand Antwan is that they don't do it to get better,...they do it because "it makes for less traumatic injuries". :roflol: