Smith County @ Macon County

glover

Smith County @ Macon County  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

I believe it is a crying shame to call out Coach P. He does an amazing job. So does Maynard. I would think this one COULD be close, but probably WON'T be. Two great coaches though, Macon can score. Who knows. Good luck to both.

King I agree. Coach P is a proven coach and knows what he is doing. He has proven that. Coach Maynord is also a good coach and, as Coach P, has proven he also knows what he is doing. Yes, this has all the possibilities of being a nail biter. Macon is a good football team - just waiting to put it all together. Smith Co. has a good football team and cannot let down tonight. Remember: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I love is how everyone can critique a coach and say they should have done this or should have done that.There is something about being a coach that everyone thinks they know something about, and can point out mistakes of what they should have done. Coaching is the one profession that the biggest idiots think they can do. I mean how would you feel if we(coaches) came to your job and critiqued you while you work and act like we know more about your job than you do??? Pretty much if you think you can coach and know more than coach Pemberton or any other good coach in this state my advice is to quit your day job, and go get a degree and get yourself out there and coach if you know so much!!!!

:thumb: I agree 110%. Well said. After THEY ran off Dyer picking up Coach P has been the greatest thing that has happened to the program since then. It appears some things never change. One thing my grandfather always told me is "never bite the hand that feeds youuu" :hungry:

"

Edited by Maconrulz