Maryville @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Rebels?

• Oak Ridge
    • Maryville

I would like to say that MLREB,EarlVol, MHS82, Starsnbars,Pepvol,Red Rebels,Greyrider,RebelRon, Solomon,MHS,Rebel9 and any one else I have missed--- are not your typical Maryville fans that I run into. Most are very proud gracious, modest people..

Most are like GQ who is a class act... As a matter of fact I think he sets that standard for sure.. You will be hard pressed to find anyone to say otherwise about him.. His staff could be the best in the state. I think they are the best...

I can tell you this...GQ does not make excuses. I mean check out how many times the flag was thrown on OR...As Bounder said we deserved every single one... I would think the OR fans would be complaining about the refs in a game that we lost by that much.. Not the dominating team.. JMO

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am Catback... Sorry but I have a life beyond a football board so I don't hang out as you obviously do. Cheap shot....not at all. Plenty of cheap shots...late hits...and dirty play to go around from OR. I saw two spears...the one on Horne when he was injured and another in the third period, several late hits in which only one was flagged. Dirty....absolutely! Blade signature....absolutely. Watched Blade coached teams for several years. Call it playing hard or what ever but it is dirty. Were they trying to injure another player?....doubt it but it is dirty football.

As for the game....OR kids played hard on defense and brought some big hits. That's part of football and good for Maryville to experience. They need to be hit from time to time.

Wow. MLreb,

I hate to break this to you but in football people get .. (here is comes)... hit... and sometimes it is hard.

These are the facts.

I would like to say that MLREB,EarlVol, MHS82, Starsnbars,Pepvol,Red Rebels,Greyrider,RebelRon, Solomon,MHS,Rebel9 and any one else I have missed--- are not your typical Maryville fans that I run into. Most are very proud gracious, modest people..

Most are like GQ who is a class act... As a matter of fact I think he sets that standard for sure.. You will be hard pressed to find anyone to say otherwise about him.. His staff could be the best in the state. I think they are the best...

I can tell you this...GQ does not make excuses. I mean check out how many times the flag was thrown on OR...As Bounder said we deserved every single one... I would think the OR fans would be complaining about the refs in a game that we lost by that much.. Not the dominating team.. JMO

I have not had anything to say to you in a while but i am still on your mind. I believe you need a new hobby.By the way, Chanel #6 sports just reported that Alcoa scored again on Oak Ridge and that they have the ball and are about to score again.You guys need to play them during the season so they can beat you when it counts.

I have not had anything to say to you in a while but i am still on your mind. I believe you need a new hobby.By the way, Chanel #6 sports just reported that Alcoa scored again on Oak Ridge and that they have the ball and are about to score again.You guys need to play them during the season so they can beat you when it counts.

I'm not too sure I would be bragging about Alcoa beating OR.. I mean aren't you a Maryville fan? Didn't they.....Un hmm.. beat you two years in a row? You are always on my mind Rebel9 I mean we like getting opinions from Gen Z as well.

Here I am Catback... Sorry but I have a life beyond a football board so I don't hang out as you obviously do. Cheap shot....not at all. Plenty of cheap shots...late hits...and dirty play to go around from OR. I saw two spears...the one on Horne when he was injured and another in the third period, several late hits in which only one was flagged. Dirty....absolutely! Blade signature....absolutely. Watched Blade coached teams for several years. Call it playing hard or what ever but it is dirty. Were they trying to injure another player?....doubt it but it is dirty football.

As for the game....OR kids played hard on defense and brought some big hits. That's part of football and good for Maryville to experience. They need to be hit from time to time.

Here I am??? What the he*& does that mean?

You won't understand this, but, in my book when you get on message board and belittle 15-18 year old kids, and won't man up and sign your name to it, you are nothing short of a coward. And those that do know you, would probably agree!! :x

Answer this for me, What's worst, a late hit in a football game or being an adult and a coward?

Edited by catback

This just in... Channel 6 just reported that Webb just scored on Maryville again.

And I doubt that OR will play them anytime soon. You know, for years you kept telling us about BIG BOY FOOTBALL so we started playing you and not much has changed. I guess we will have to move up to 7-A next year.

And I doubt that OR will play them anytime soon. You know, for years you kept telling us about BIG BOY FOOTBALL so we started playing you and not much has changed. I guess we will have to move up to 7-A next year.

If I used the term "big boy" I was talking about the teams out West.. Nashville area Etc etc.. I never said OR....I mean you can see how down we are... This may be your year though...But I would be more concerned with the 3 A Teams Or the Private schools like Webb.

Here I am??? What the he*& does that mean?

You won't understand this, but, in my book when you get on message board and belittle 15-18 year old kids, and won't man up and sign your name to it, you are nothing short of a coward. And those that do know you, would probably agree!! :x

Answer this for me, What's worst, a late hit in a football game or being an adult and a coward?

Why don't you ask one of your own, Bladerunner that question. I'm sure you can find him over at the middle school somewhere.

If I used the term "big boy" I was talking about the teams out West.. Nashville area Etc etc.. I never said OR....I mean you can see how down we are... This may be your year though...But I would be more concerned with the 3 A Teams Or the Private schools like Webb.

I agree, we need to stop playing Alcoa and Webb and start playing OR 3 times a year and then just mabey we could win one of those National Titles like you'all have. Until the Rebels win that National Title, we will always be second to your Ridgers.Help me with something Blade, is it true that the year that OR won that National Title, was your score board lit with candles rather that lights?