Maryville @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Rebels?

• Oak Ridge
    • Maryville

btw, why do yall play that #7? i myself think patton is a much more polished QB... i dont understand myself, but quarles knows more than me, obviously.. just curious?

Quarles always gets the 2nd string QB a lot of playing time . George would rather the 2's get more playing time than to run the score up .

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarles always gets the 2nd string QB a lot of playing time . George would rather the 2's get more playing time than to run the score up .

well yeah, i know that and respect him a lot for that, but i was at tryville alcoa game too (i live in maryville) and he played some in that game too? idk, patton just seems better and a lot more athletic, may just be me though obviously lol

Good win, and hope the injured are not hurt badly for both teams. Not sure Maryville "wore down" at the end. I thought they looked pretty good in holding Oak Ridge when they had it first and goal in the 4th quarter. Defense only gave up one score, great job! I was a tad surprised by the small number of kids Oak Ridge had dressed out. Great atmosphere!

Edited by mhs

well yeah, i know that and respect him a lot for that, but i was at tryville alcoa game too (i live in maryville) and he played some in that game too? idk, patton just seems better and a lot more athletic, may just be me though obviously lol

Patton is #1 QB , but Quarles tries to get #2's playing time when it matters , not just when it's a blowout .

Good win, and hope the injured are not hurt badly for both teams. Not sure Maryville "wore down" at the end. I thought they looked pretty good in holding Oak Ridge when they had it first and goal in the 4th quarter. Defense only gave up one score, great job! I was a tad surprised by the small number of kids Oak Ridge had dressed out. Great atmosphere!

yeah, your right, they did hold them out, that was a good stop... oak ridge has got to pound those in... right now were just young upfront, gonna take some time...and pepvol if your implying tonight was a blowout, i dont think thats the case, but i respect your stance... the score didnt really indicate how the game went in my opinion.. we lost though, all that matters.

yeah, your right, they did hold them out, that was a good stop... oak ridge has got to pound those in... right now were just young upfront, gonna take some time...and pepvol if your implying tonight was a blowout, i dont think thats the case, but i respect your stance... the score didnt really indicate how the game went in my opinion.. we lost though, all that matters.

No , I did not say tonight was a blowout , you kept asking why #7 played and I told you he played in games when the game was still on the line , not just blowouts .... I don't know how you got I was implying tonight was a blowout over that !!?? I've already said it was a tough , hard hitting game .

No , I did not say tonight was a blowout , you kept asking why #7 played and I told you he played in games when the game was still on the line , not just blowouts .... I don't know how you got I was implying tonight was a blowout over that !!?? I've already said it was a tough , hard hitting game .

fair enough buddy, just a misustanding, no hard feelings... great game tonight either way and a good atmosphere.. im a little biased, but to me there isnt a better place to watch a game then at oak ridge... we really cater to the oppsing teams also, especially the classy ones like maryville, not clinton so much lol totally kidding... the oppsing stands are probably better than oak ridges home side, i have always thought that, lots of space... anyways, great game maryville.. look forward to seeing yall back at the ship soon.

fair enough buddy, just a misustanding, no hard feelings... great game tonight either way and a good atmosphere.. im a little biased, but to me there isnt a better place to watch a game then at oak ridge... we really cater to the oppsing teams also, especially the classy ones like maryville, not clinton so much lol totally kidding... the oppsing stands are probably better than oak ridges home side, i have always thought that, lots of space... anyways, great game maryville.. look forward to seeing yall back at the ship soon.

SS how many starturs will Oke Gridge haiv returnin next yeer?

we have at least 6 or 7 comback on both sides of the ball next year starsnbars... i think we have a somewhat bright future ahead of us... what is your opinion on oak ridge tonight?

Good run deefence...Butt thay rilly put thair DB's in a bind by blitzin sew much (just my opinyun)....Pretty good running gaim...Could not beeleeve thay didn't let tha QB sneek behind tha big center when Mairvul stoned #11 a cupple ov times on tha goalline stand....Eye saw thair soffs last yeer as frashman agin Mairvul...#64 iz tha best ov tha bunch in my opinyun....Hope both teems re-up and keep tha series goin.... :thumb:

Good run deefence...Butt thay rilly put thair DB's in a bind by blitzin sew much (just my opinyun)....Pretty good running gaim...Could not beeleeve thay didn't let tha QB sneek behind tha big center when Mairvul stoned #11 a cupple ov times on tha goalline stand....Eye saw thair soffs last yeer as frashman agin Mairvul...#64 iz tha best ov tha bunch in my opinyun....Hope both teems re-up and keep tha series goin.... :thumb:

yeah man, we do blitz a lot,have noticed that myself... i guess blade thinks or thought that was the only way we could get any pressure on yall tonight, but who am i to judge? lolyes, i am with you on that goal line thing also... zulliger was in a grrove at that moment and cant believe they didnt give him the ball at the GL more, unreal... i just threw my hands up... kinda gotta question the playcalling on that series... i mean we have valedon at center, he is probably a d1 prosepect, just put your hand on his rear and take zulliger up the middle! oh well... to me fluud runs scared... if you would have seen oak ridge running backs from years past he is just nothing compared to them... bless the kids heart though he tries, he just doesnt really POUND that ball in there like id like to see though... cant be too harsh on these kids though, there 17 years old, and they wanna win more than we want them to win ya know? yeah, i have heard good things about 64 starsnbars, not only from you, but others as well... we have a frosh qb named jaylin henderson who is supposedly supposed to be lights out... we shall see

yeah man, we do blitz a lot,have noticed that myself... i guess blade thinks or thought that was the only way we could get any pressure on yall tonight, but who am i to judge? lolyes, i am with you on that goal line thing also... zulliger was in a grrove at that moment and cant believe they didnt give him the ball at the GL more, unreal... i just threw my hands up... kinda gotta question the playcalling on that series... i mean we have valedon at center, he is probably a d1 prosepect, just put your hand on his rear and take zulliger up the middle! oh well... to me fluud runs scared... if you would have seen oak ridge running backs from years past he is just nothing compared to them... bless the kids heart though he tries, he just doesnt really POUND that ball in there like id like to see though... cant be too harsh on these kids though, there 17 years old, and they wanna win more than we want them to win ya know? yeah, i have heard good things about 64 starsnbars, not only from you, but others as well... we have a frosh qb named jaylin henderson who is supposedly supposed to be lights out... we shall see

Yep...#64 impressed me last yeer....Evun when Mairvul wuz up last yeer...He continued two play hard....Eye rilly hope thay keep this series goin....Ewe guys should be on tha rise and Mairvul haz sum of thair best classes inn recint memory comin up frum the lower classes..... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS