BA vs. BGA

BAEagleFootball

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA has had many opportunities to over look opponents this season, especially last week against JPII, where they came out looking crisp going up 56-0 at halftime, and pulling starters before halftime.

BA has come into every game with intensity that was missing at times in the past, and I see no signs of that changing. This looks like one hungry team that is to prove something every week.

I believe BGA is ripe to pull a stunning upset. BA has not been challenged, and one wonders if they are going to overlook a much improved BGA team. BGA has some solid young players and an excellent passing game. I say BGA by 3

I would consider Olive Branch a significant challenge. While I was highly impressed with BGA's passing against Ryan, I don't think they're the same caliber as BA. A BGA win would be a major upset, an upset of the magnitude that you might think of calling for a police investigation.

I believe BGA is ripe to pull a stunning upset. BA has not been challenged, and one wonders if they are going to overlook a much improved BGA team. BGA has some solid young players and an excellent passing game. I say BGA by 3

I may be wrong but I just don't see it. The only real challenge that BGA had was against Baylor. And Baylor beat BGA by 2 touchdowns at BGA. I think this BA team is just too strong and it could get ugly. Now, I hope I am wrong...but I just think BA wins easily.

BA has scored 250 points in 5 games. The majority of those have come in the first half (roughly 42 pts per first half). I just don't think BGA can keep pace with that. BA's starting D has given up, I believe, 14 pts this year. What does, or can, BGA do to keep this one close?

Run an 8-5-5 defense, and on offense, use snipers liberally.