Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

Tullahoma travels to Warren Co Friday nite in the Cats 2nd straight road game. After an opening game loss to Blackman, the Cats have reeled off 4 straight wins. Warren Co scored 49 points in their win over White Co. Last year the Pioneers spoiled Tullahoma's homecoming with an upset of the Cats and Tullahoma will be looking for revenge. Warren Co may be playing their best football now and I'm sure the Pioneers will be ready to play. So far, the Cats have played their best football in the 4th quarter. The Cats will play hard to the end. I wouldn't think this would be a low scoring defensive game, as both offenses can score a bunch of points. It should be a fun game to watch.

Pioneers better be on their toes Tullahoma has size and experience with a 38 man Sr/Jr roster. They are out for blood after last years upset. The wildcats passing has gotton a whole lot better. 6' senior Bond.Sheffield.and 6'4" shane hagen have good hands. Deep pass coverage and blocking the rusher will be key in this game. Thrower has his work cut out for him. He has the advantage if the OL holds true he is on equal footing with wildcats signal caller. WC defense better step it up the wildcats are covered up with talent this year. Burks can flat out run if he gets passed DL. Home field advantage helps but will need to play best players both ways to win this one.

I guess Thrower is back at QB for the Pioneers. Why hasn't he been playing there all season? Tullahoma has scored 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter in the last 2 games. The Cats are in good shape to play 4 quarters. They will fight til the end of the game. The Cats scored 42 on Cookeville. The loss last year to Warren Co cost Tullahoma a playoff spot, so I really think that Tullahoma will come to play. I really like the Pioneers football stadium and Warren Co always has good fan support. It could be a high scoring fun game to watch. If you can't come to the game, you can listen to Scott and Binns on 101.5FM, fantasyradio.com or charter channel 6. The 1 hour pregame show starts at 6pm and there is a scoreboard show after the game.

Gonna be a good one..but not so good at the same time. Tullahoma has Warren out matched in everything but one OL player..who is a darn good one. But at the same time Tullahoma is roling while Warren has nothing to hold back at 2-3 they're the underdog and could pull an upset just like last year. the burks kid is out this week so look for berry MC transfer to get most of the carries..hopefully davis can get his head on right. If Tullahoma wants to have a year they wont forget he'll have to pick his game up..Nothing on Warren but Tullahoma keeps rolling for its Fifth win.

Tullahoma 42 Warren 10

I doubt WC would have been a "contender" no matter who the new coach was but the previous coaching staff had made improvements. The new coaches are overpaid and have not made this team better. There is very little talent in the pipeline so WC had better get used to losing again.

There are some very good Football players In the Pipeline as you say,and this coaching staff given time will get them where they need to be.

Gonna be a good one..but not so good at the same time. Tullahoma has Warren out matched in everything but one OL player..who is a darn good one. But at the same time Tullahoma is roling while Warren has nothing to hold back at 2-3 they're the underdog and could pull an upset just like last year. the burks kid is out this week so look for berry MC transfer to get most of the carries..hopefully davis can get his head on right. If Tullahoma wants to have a year they wont forget he'll have to pick his game up..Nothing on Warren but Tullahoma keeps rolling for its Fifth win.

Tullahoma 42 Warren 10

Tullahoma may win this game, but it will be WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Closer than 42-10. Without Burks and some nagging injuries to some of Tullahoma's other players, this game is shapping up to be a barn-burnner. With thrower back at QB , comfidence is high and playing in front of a packed rowdy home-crowd will surely help. I still see tullahoma winning, but more like 28-20.

Tullahoma may win this game, but it will be WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Closer than 42-10. Without Burks and some nagging injuries to some of Tullahoma's other players, this game is shapping up to be a barn-burnner. With thrower back at QB , comfidence is high and playing in front of a packed rowdy home-crowd will surely help. I still see tullahoma winning, but more like 28-20.

Maybe 38-30, Tullahoma will find ways to score, bank on it, but like the Coffee Co game and the others, teams will score on them.