Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

He is about as much as a player as # 12 the backup QB. You arnt a player if you have fumbled twice in the last 3 games. If you want to see a REAL RB go watch Devrin Young. Playing hard doesn't make you a player ether.

Welp there you go. Guess we'll see you suited up to play in Northcutts place next week. And as for the microscope--lets don't go there with fumbles cause there was a lot more than fumbling going on. BUT again they are kids and in my opinion love of the game and playing hard does make you a player. But for the sake of argument lets hear what you call a player.

He is about as much as a player as # 12 the backup QB. You arnt a player if you have fumbled twice in the last 3 games. If you want to see a REAL RB go watch Devrin Young. Playing hard doesn't make you a player ether.

If you don't want him, I'll put him on my team any day. Get a clue. It's not his fault that he and 2 other PLAYERS don't have any help.

#10 is a great running back (pure talent) and a playmaker WC is going to miss. A player with his ability doesn't come around very often. In fact, it has been almost 30 yrs., since WC has had a talent come through the program, as electrifying. How many WC players have ever been named region mvp? Also, how many players statewide have won the honor in their junior year? #10, definitely is recognized as a player by anyone who knows football.

I base calling someone a player by scholarship offers. I played with 3 guys who went d1. So IMO a SENIOR with no offers is not a player!

Ok you played with 3 that went d1---are you from Warren Co. cause now I'm confused. Your comments do not make a lot of sense. You've picked out Northcutt to pick on so mayb your our competition and not a Pioneer fan????

Ok you played with 3 that went d1---are you from Warren Co. cause now I'm confused. Your comments do not make a lot of sense. You've picked out Northcutt to pick on so mayb your our competition and not a Pioneer fan????

I am not a warren co fan. I follow recruiting and I have saw all the game tapes scouting Robinson.

I base calling someone a player by scholarship offers. I played with 3 guys who went d1. So IMO a SENIOR with no offers is not a player!

So, let me get this straight. You think you are a "player" only if you get offers from D1 schools. So DII, DIII, NAIA, etc. doesn't qualify, huh. My son is not a D1 prospect, but schools like UNA, NW Mo. State, Carson Newman, Southwest Baptist, Mount Union, Campbellsville, Lindsey Wilson, Georgetown(KY), Tusculum, Cumberland, Bethel, & so on think he's player enough for them. But yet he's not a player, right?! Northcutt could probably play for any of the schools I've listed and a lot more. The problem is schools that are not D1 cannot offer scholarships. Otherwise, Northcutt & my son would have gotten offers by now. And, Thrower too. Just because you are not D1 in no way means you are not a player. I'll take one of these types of players with "heart and guts" than a D1 without them. <_<

• Upvote 1

So, let me get this straight. You think you are a "player" only if you get offers from D1 schools. So DII, DIII, NAIA, etc. doesn't qualify, huh. My son is not a D1 prospect, but schools like UNA, NW Mo. State, Carson Newman, Southwest Baptist, Mount Union, Campbellsville, Lindsey Wilson, Georgetown(KY), Tusculum, Cumberland, Bethel, & so on think he's player enough for them. But yet he's not a player, right?! Northcutt could probably play for any of the schools I've listed and a lot more. The problem is schools that are not D1 cannot offer scholarships. Otherwise, Northcutt & my son would have gotten offers by now. And, Thrower too. Just because you are not D1 in no way means you are not a player. I'll take one of these types of players with "heart and guts" than a D1 without them. <_<

I agree, very well stated.