Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

govols101, I must agree with several other posters, you are an idiot. I guess you were not a player since your 3 friends got a D1 scholly but you did not! Since you were not a player by your definition, how can you judge these other kids. I think any kid who starts practice the first of June, gives his all through out the summer, all the daily practices, is a player even if he never gets to suit up for varsity.

govols101, I must agree with several other posters, you are an idiot. I guess you were not a player since your 3 friends got a D1 scholly but you did not! Since you were not a player by your definition, how can you judge these other kids. I think any kid who starts practice the first of June, gives his all through out the summer, all the daily practices, is a player even if he never gets to suit up for varsity.

Thank you for giving respect to those that give it their all!!! Speaking of these offers did you happen to watch 60 minutes last night??? How about that--- no offers there either but he went to the super bowl.

Edited by satbender

There are several players who are and have played in the NFL who didn't play for D1 schools. Jerry Rice is the first name that comes to mind. I think he played for Mississippi Valley St or some school like that. I read about a player from Rhea Co that walked on at UT and didn't get a chance and could be the best punter in the nation at MTSU. Recruiting on the college level is a very inexact science. Most DI schools look at size and speed. Nick Reveiz walked on at UT and is now the Vols top linebacker. Its the size of the heart that many schools miss out on and that kid at Warren Co definitely gives his best every game.

There are several players who are and have played in the NFL who didn't play for D1 schools. Jerry Rice is the first name that comes to mind. I think he played for Mississippi Valley St or some school like that. I read about a player from Rhea Co that walked on at UT and didn't get a chance and could be the best punter in the nation at MTSU. Recruiting on the college level is a very inexact science. Most DI schools look at size and speed. Nick Reveiz walked on at UT and is now the Vols top linebacker. Its the size of the heart that many schools miss

out on and that kid at Warren Co definitely gives his best every game.

Big deal if he gives his best. Good point thoseguys are good players but in high school they were not. So you can't call a kid a baller or player with no offers who in his last game rushed for an amazing 50 yards.

Big deal if he gives his best. Good point thoseguys are good players but in high school they were not. So you can't call a kid a baller or player with no offers who in his last game rushed for an amazing 50 yards.

There are many good players in high school that don't make it on the D1 level. Every good player can have a bad game. The Mathers kid at Blackman who has already gained over 1000 yards didn't get but 70 yds against Smyrna.

You said on one of your other post that you weren't a very smart guy and were still in college. Your ignorance is really showing through on this thread. You need more schooling and it is evident you don't have very good judgment on this subject.

The only reason Northcutt has not received a D-1 scholarship, is because of his size or lack thereof, but make no mistake, he is truly a football player and is greatly admired by former players,current players, coaches and fans of the PIONEER NATION. I don't know how he takes all the punishment, he takes, and keeps coming back for more. You might have played the game of football, but it is obvious, you don't understand the game. What happen ??? Did he steal your girlfriend or something ??????????

There is a rumor going around over here that the Robinson kid committed to Duke. Tell me this is not correct. Whith all the offers that I heard he had, why would he go to a low talent, conferance doormat like Duke? Someone set the record straight.

Yes, he committed to Duke. I talked to him after our game Friday night. He said he was really impressed with Cutcliffe and the people there. I think he is thinking about his future and not the NFL. Great school for education. If Cutcliffe can get more recruits like him, they won't be doormats for long. :thumb: