What's wrong with Halls?

btgoG

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When if ever has Halls ever gone 0-10? I know for a fact it hasn't been done since '78 and I will tell you this, after reading, not watching, about them all year long, they aint gonna beat the Bobcat from over the hill this week either. This has got to change!! I dont know if there coaches ever get on here or not, but I bet they aint on here now.

The principle better take charge and right this ship NOW!

When if ever has Halls ever gone 0-10? I know for a fact it hasn't been done since '78 and I will tell you this, after reading, not watching, about them all year long, they aint gonna beat the Bobcat from over the hill this week either. This has got to change!! I dont know if there coaches ever get on here or not, but I bet they aint on here now.

The principle better take charge and right this ship NOW!

I dont believe Halls has ever gone 0-10, but it looks like its going to happen this year. I really thought Halls would beat Campbell Co.

well Halls isnt as bad as my alumater South-Doyle they won 1 game after being on a 17 game losing streak but the beat Cocke County who sucks and now are in the process of being on a 3 game losing streak to end the year . But I believe Halls can turn it around I hope for these seniors on the team because I know what its like to go 0-10 your senior year and thats somthing you dont want to remeber so I hope these boys can go out on a winning note. Good Luck Halls

I couldn't agree more ham, clean house go outside of the community and get some new guys, put in a new offense give it sometime to work and halls can and will overcome. Maybe even get some color with the community growing could help as well. Also Halls has never went 0-10 pretty sure 4-6 or 3-7 is worst record in school history.

I couldn't agree more ham, clean house go outside of the community and get some new guys, put in a new offense give it sometime to work and halls can and will overcome. Maybe even get some color with the community growing could help as well. Also Halls has never went 0-10 pretty sure 4-6 or 3-7 is worst record in school history.

Color? Do current Halls people have no hue, tone, tinge or shade? Are we invisible? Do we not bleed? Aww, just messin' with ya. Where you been anyways?

Good to see some old friends back on the board.

4-6,4-6,0-10? The trend isn't our friend.

Maybe I'm watching to much CNBC instead of ESPN but this trend isn't Halls like. Time for Bernancke to stimulate things. Free RC's and moonpies for all Red Devils.

Edited by ZCAR