Lawrence Co at Coffee Co

binns37388

If Coffee Co gives the same effort they gave against Tullahoma, they will beat Lawrence Co I do believe. The Wildcats are still a strong team, but Coffee Co with a new offense that seems to be working well can score some points. The Red Raiders are coming off an open date and the starters are well rested and some players who have been banged up are back. This should be a good one.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear the Wildcats from Lawrence County had several starters out last week for one reason or another and also had some emotional setbacks during the game. This is by no means taking anything away from Franklin County, I hear they played an excellent game! I feel as if LCHS has all their starters and stays focused they could play with any 5A team. I think LCHS takes this one 28-21.

Binns-I totally agree with you as I was at the game and saw a tremendous improvement in the offense and if they play like they did they will win this game. District *- I would not count these raiders out, LC coming off a big blow that might have cost them their season, I see this as another close thriller like at Tullahoma.

I do believe LC rebounds from a rough game at Franklin county and takes the W in this one. I think LC is just to much for CC to handle( that is if everyone is healthy). By no means am I gonna try and take anything away from franklin county but LC was playing without their leading rusher and two other starters. On top of that, LC watched another starter being transported by ambulance to a hospital bearing an injury early on in the game ( thankfully he is okay). Also another starter recieved tragic news during the game that his father had passed away. Remarkably, that young man finished the game in honor of his father. Once again, Franklin co played a heck of a game an deserved the win but I do believe LC had way to many distractions and was clearly unfocused. With that being said, I expect the cats to return to the win column Friday night against what looks to be a very improved red raider team. LC takes it 28-7